Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

Dean Smith

Just now, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Oh, Chicken and Hoggy both again on the same thread, are you the same person, sad little man/girl/them!

Sorry, what was that? MORE COWBELL?!! Okay!
Top 30 More Cowbell GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

So you watch the whole pitch all the time? No of course you can't. I saw replays which you didn't. 

So you didn’t go? And didn’t get the full experience? Say no more!,  I appreciate your efforts tho!

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?

1 minute ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Ha ha, probably best not to try and reason with someone who should of been swallowed !!

And here we are, the insults arrive. I'm just following advice. Clearly your views and opinions are far superior, you clearly don't come here to take note of anyone else's and just wish they bow down to yours because you have the best seat in the stadium and 20/20 360 degree vision of the pitch... I'm clearly only here to be offer accompaniment... so you know... MORE COWBELL!

GIF more cowbell will ferrell christopher walkin - animated GIF on GIFER -  by Saighma

2 minutes ago, chicken said:

And here we are, the insults arrive. I'm just following advice. Clearly your views and opinions are far superior, you clearly don't come here to take note of anyone else's and just wish they bow down to yours because you have the best seat in the stadium and 20/20 360 degree vision of the pitch... I'm clearly only here to be offer accompaniment... so you know... MORE COWBELL!

GIF more cowbell will ferrell christopher walkin - animated GIF on GIFER -  by Saighma

And there we are, you know best but know one can argue, Good man, please don’t comment on my posts again, (both of your persona’s)!  And if Hoggy isn’t actually you, please find help for him!!

6 minutes ago, chicken said:

I didn't know that Bloom chap (Ipswich) was also in a band. Is there no end to his talents ?

Edited by PockthorpePete

17 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

You’ve had nearly 20,000 posts mate and not a great deal of likes!! 
Sad!

also you seem to be stalking me!

No idea why you're rattling on about "likes" as if you're a 15 year old girl trying to make it on Instagram.

Saying that, most 15 year old girls on Instagram know considerably more about football than you seem to.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, hogesar said:

No idea why you're rattling on about "likes" as if you're a 15 year old girl trying to make it on Instagram.

Saying that, most 15 year old girls on Instagram know considerably more about football than you seem to.

I think some seem to only be after ‘likes’…all a bit daft.  I’ve been posting here since 2004, such things didn’t exist here until pretty recently. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, hogesar said:

My god, you were the one that said No one agreed with me so YOU brought it up. You really are very very odd!

2 hours ago, Rivvo said:

I agree mate, you get more excitement and get more involved at the game but you certainly get more of a tactical overview watching on TV, I didn’t even realise their player was obstructing Krul for their disallowed goal until I saw the replay online!

I did, It was right in front of us, but of course you wouldn’t see that😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I think some seem to only be after ‘likes’…all a bit daft.  I’ve been posting here since 2004, such things didn’t exist here until pretty recently. 

Yeah only since the new forum,  but I can't say it's anything I've paid attention to. The bloke appears to be a little unstable so ill leave him be, especially if the think Ramsey was awful today.

1 hour ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

I did, It was right in front of us, but of course you wouldn’t see that😂😂😂

I wasn’t talking to you, you’re irrelevant.

2 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

So you didn’t go? And didn’t get the full experience? Say no more!,  I appreciate your efforts tho!

I had a great experience. I wasn't sat next to you and having to hear you moan about Ramsey? 

18 minutes ago, percy varco said:

Smith out. Just cannot take to him. 
OTBC

Wow,that's a new hot take .............

3 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

And there we are, you know best but know one can argue, Good man, please don’t comment on my posts again, (both of your persona’s)!  And if Hoggy isn’t actually you, please find help for him!!

Ah and there you go, just to throw a bit more into it, you think using mental health conditions as an insult is funny. Oh, by the way Hogesar didn't say no one agreed with you, I did. I wasn't talking about likes, I was talking about comments on this thread.

We're different people too, though you find it confusing, so I'll help. I'm the one that is giving you more cowbell...
GIF more cowbell will ferrell cowbell - animated GIF on GIFER - by  Centrilmeena

2 hours ago, chicken said:

Ah and there you go, just to throw a bit more into it, you think using mental health conditions as an insult is funny. Oh, by the way Hogesar didn't say no one agreed with you, I did. I wasn't talking about likes, I was talking about comments on this thread.

We're different people too, though you find it confusing, so I'll help. I'm the one that is giving you more cowbell...
GIF more cowbell will ferrell cowbell - animated GIF on GIFER - by  Centrilmeena

Thank you!😂

9 hours ago, rock bus said:

In commentary on radio Norfolk, Gossy couldn’t stop saying how great he was during first half

8 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

So you were at home? Glad you gave your opinion 

That's a comment, not an opinion.

8 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

So you didn’t go? Just admit it!

Which means you didn’t see the whole picture!

I agree he could be a good player with as you say more experience, but should he be starting for a top chap club……..no!

This is a quite comic attempt at trying to shut down opinion opposed to your nonsense. This claim that you need to be in the crowd to see what's going on is a pretty dubious argument. You have one perspective, no replays, potentially obstructed views, and you can't be looking at everything all at once. 

Directors for TV broadcasting are employed because they're able to look at the overview of the game and give the viewers what's most interesting at the right time. 

You don't only have KG's own summation based on what he saw on the box; you have the cumulative input of other fans to yourself and pundits, who broadly seem to think he did well today. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

15 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

A serious Question, do you think Ramsey is a championship level player? 

I do , Smith does, so do lots of other people, some don't  . Let's not drag this out again FFS!!!

10 hours ago, C.I.D said:

Wow,that's a new hot take .............

Have been saying it for a while. Didn’t like Rioch, Grant or Roeder either. 
Doesnt change my support for the team. 

11 hours ago, percy varco said:

Smith out. Just cannot take to him. 
OTBC

You don't need to take to him. He's our football manager not your husband.

And in terms of football management we've just won 5 in a row, so anyone wanting him sacked right now is severely lacking in logic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You don't need to take to him. He's our football manager not your husband.

And in terms of football management we've just won 5 in a row, so anyone wanting him sacked right now is severely lacking in logic.

All I want to see is City winning and some decent entertainment. We currently have both. 

No its not Farkeball but we have seen our dire that is in the EPL. 

• Like 1

Looks like Dean Smith has got the team playing winning football.

The players look so different when they have confidence. If we get back to the prem, then a good start could make all the difference.

I couldn't see this happening in the first few games, and I am happy that he's proving me wrong.

Nunes makes more of a difference than the stats show and I think we have a special player in the making there.

Should be a fun season, I'll enjoy it while we're here.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Where you there? I only ask as watching him live he ran into “spaces” other players were, gave the ball away countless times and everyone around me in the Barclay were happy when he went off, he is young but not good enough for our starting 11

Literally cannot see the point of why we took him, if any for another body in the building but then sprigget not to be loaned out and flynn Clarke to come back in. 

Maybe neither of those are ready for the champ, even at a starting role but surely it better blooding them/ give them a go to see how they fair and for experience.

We have sgt, who are the time of taking Ramsey, most of us would of been content to have him wide on the front free.

We got idah and hugill as central forwards with pukki, and idah has also been out wide.

Onel, Todd, rachida, and sinani also can play out that role. (I don't really like Todd or sinani in the centre of midfield, nor a fan of dowell tbh, but he can't be shifted out wide)

So I guess the argument is Ds doesn't regard the others ready but Ramsey he does. A villa youngster who I don't think is all that. Squad player maybe. Better than what we have ? No. Better potential to do more than sprigget, Rowe upon return or Flynn Clarke? Well, of found that out. Even would of liked to see omotoye there.

Fair play to Ramsey for his assists, but, I mean the rest of play, meh I'm not convinced and feel our time spent blooding another of ours would have had similar results/impact as well as being better for us long term

It was my first game at Carrow Road this season and I’m a little more impressed with Smith, he was a little more animated today than my previous watch in April, the set up is better with three supporting the striker, thought Pukki and Cantwell moved well, Sargent work rate and reading of the game was outstanding, McLean again the holding midfielder isn’t for him, he’s prone to give the ball away with stupid passes and two times yesterday lead to Coventry chances! Once he moved to left back we looked far more solid in the midfield.

As for Ramsey, we’ll I’ll reserve judgement for now, I don’t think he looked anything more than we get from Dowell, certainly well behind Cantwell performance yesterday and for me I’d be playing Sara & Nunez with Sargent, Cantwell, Hernandez just behind Pukki. But it’s a long season and we will need a deep squad with injuries and suspensions.

Nunez tries to run the midfield and does a brilliant job at it, even when he makes a mistake he’s back at it winning the ball back or closing down the player.

Certainly a good result and strong performance and credit to the team and Smith, 5 wins in a row is something to be commended.