Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Coventry Fans Are Confident

Interesting how much they are struggling considering Robbins was such a popular name on here when discussing Smith replacements.

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Interesting how much they are struggling considering Robbins was such a popular name on here when discussing Smith replacements.

Not playing home games can't be helping them at all.

2 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Not playing home games can't be helping them at all.

No, they do seems like a dreadfully run club at this point which doesn't help him at all.

We have won 2 games recently from not playing particularly well. Therefore we need to get the right mix quick and use the confidence of the wins to get playing with a better level of cohesion.

Points are all that matters but by achieving a style can help us achieve much more as we hopefully look to try and get promoted.

It's going to be very difficult with the mid season break, any teams momentum will be disrupted.

But if we can get something early I can see heads going down.

I still think any team or fan of an opposing team are over the moon when they see Pukki on the bench and Sargeant starting.

But if we can Sargeant scoring more, idah getting involved and Pukki scoring they will always fear our striker whoever is on the pitch.

13 minutes ago, pete said:

Have they scord yet

5 times away, one at Sunderland and two at Millwall and Hull. Obviously only one point from those matches though. 

1 hour ago, king canary said:

No, they do seems like a dreadfully run club at this point which doesn't help him at all.

In terms of their transfer business they're run pretty well though.

Best friend is a Cov fan and I'll never hear the end of it if they beat us, that said he's not confident about Saturday or happy with the current state of play at the club.

They're not a bad side with some decent attackers who could cause us problems, but he assures me their defence is leaky and both keepers are dreadfully out of form and confidence.

We should have too much for them, but funny old game Saint and all that...

3 hours ago, Segura said:

Best friend is a Cov fan and I'll never hear the end of it if they beat us, that said he's not confident about Saturday or happy with the current state of play at the club.

They're not a bad side with some decent attackers who could cause us problems, but he assures me their defence is leaky and both keepers are dreadfully out of form and confidence.

We should have too much for them, but funny old game Saint and all that...

I live in leamington just outside Coventry and my regular pub going group are all cov fans so they’re the games I really want to win this season!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, overthebordercanary said:

But I would like to see us sign gyokeres in January

He looked a real handful for Max when he came on.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Fcuking hell they were dreadful. League One next season. No to Robins.

I thought they weren’t that bad - almost a mini version of us with lesser players, tried to play football and imo weren’t that far off. I reckon they’ll be fine.

3 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

But I would like to see us sign gyokeres in January

EPL clubs have reportedly been interested in him. Too little too late

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Fcuking hell they were dreadful. League One next season. No to Robins.

👍👍👍👍

Get 'em back down with the binners where they belong.

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I thought they weren’t that bad - almost a mini version of us with lesser players, tried to play football and imo weren’t that far off. I reckon they’ll be fine.

Christ they were ****. How many times did that no 23 have the ball sailing over his head?

22 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Christ they were ****. How many times did that no 23 have the ball sailing over his head?

I saw a decent enough side in there - they tried to play the game properly and good luck to them

31 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Haha, yeah, got to have been in double figures!