Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Flag volunteers required for Saturday

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

Reckon @TIL 1010 will be keen to help out. Loves the flags.

You would of thought their membership c. ould russle up sufficient numbers.to help out or any of the 3,000 plus in the Lower Barclay.

I reckon if all those who mention me when the flags are the subject of a thread were to give a hand tomorrow it would be job done or on the other hand maybe not. 😜😎

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I reckon if all those who mention me when the flags are the subject of a thread were to give a hand tomorrow it would be job done or on the other hand maybe not. 😜😎

Well as the person who has been chief about 'investigating' where the flags went, maybe you could take the lead on it now they're back? Set a good example?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, king canary said:

Well as the person who has been chief about 'investigating' where the flags went, maybe you could take the lead on it now they're back? Set a good example?

Great idea!! He's Got some experience too, with the old whistle and flag combo, could co ordinate flags then ref the game 🛤️🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚩👮‍♂️.  

Toot Toot!! peep peep!! 

😇

Edited by wcorkcanary
Get out clause emoji attached 😜

There were a couple of posters i had in mind when i laid the bait of my last post and of course i have not been disappointed.

I have a cunning plan... if we shut Tilly in the cupboard with the flags afterwards, he can keep an eye on them and use his mobile data to keep us updated on what's happening with them... 😜😅

11 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Enjoy Til, your efforts tomorrow are much appreciated with the flag gang. 

Looks like they haven't enough volunteers to make a gang if this thread is anything to go by.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Looks like they haven't enough volunteers to make a gang if this thread is anything to go by.

All the more reason for you to offer your valuable experience then. After all you are a Norwich City supporter aren't you?

28 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

All the more reason for you to offer your valuable experience then. After all you are a Norwich City supporter aren't you?

Dont you need to be in the Barclay lower to help, Tilly is nowhere near there

3 minutes ago, Diane said:

Dont you need to be in the Barclay lower to help, Tilly is nowhere near there

I'm sure a man of his standing and seniority amongst City supporters would be allowed to flirt with the riff raff in aid of a good cause. No one could see a negative in this , Shirley?😇

Edited by wcorkcanary
Get out clause emoji attached 😜

Perhaps the the helpers could distribute the flags around their own areas. One hand for a biscuit, cuppa on the floor, leaves a spare hand for flag waving. What's not to like...

23 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Perhaps the the helpers could distribute the flags around their own areas. One hand for a biscuit, cuppa on the floor, leaves a spare hand for flag waving. What's not to like...

You'd be tempted to use your flag to poke the camera man when he gets in your way! 

• Haha 1