Sign in to follow this  
pete

Why no PL goals on Sky Sports News?

Just watched SSN for a dose of PL goals.  None played on Tuesday, felt this may have been contractual not show until MOTD shown on Wed.  Now Thurs am and no PL goals.  Not paricularly interested in PL clubs like to see goals though.  Plenty of Champs goals.  But why no PL goals never happened before.  Means will have to get my fix from MOTD, which entails comments from tired, boring, aging pundits, not a welcome experience.

Any explanations gratefully welcomed, but can we avoid the so called Norwich humour.  I doubt it. 

8 minutes ago, pete said:

Just watched SSN for a dose of PL goals.  None played on Tuesday, felt this may have been contractual not show until MOTD shown on Wed.  Now Thurs am and no PL goals.  Not paricularly interested in PL clubs like to see goals though.  Plenty of Champs goals.  But why no PL goals never happened before.  Means will have to get my fix from MOTD, which entails comments from tired, boring, aging pundits, not a welcome experience.

Any explanations gratefully welcomed, but can we avoid the so called Norwich humour.  I doubt it. 

On the website.

If only there was a way of watching videos on the internet, some form of viewing tube, that you watch, a you watch tube? Nah that's too long, erm a watch tube? Nah doesn't sound right.... 

Hang on, I'll get it... 

AHA a YOUTUBE!!!!! 

Now to go get the patent on this brilliant new idea! 

56 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

If only there was a way of watching videos on the internet, some form of viewing tube, that you watch, a you watch tube? Nah that's too long, erm a watch tube? Nah doesn't sound right.... 

Hang on, I'll get it... 

AHA a YOUTUBE!!!!! 

It'll never catch on........ 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Hang on, I'll get it... 

AHA a YOUTUBE!!!!! 

It's great, they normally put the goals about 10-20 minutes after the game has finished, with no need to listen to jug ears and pals on the BBC.

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

It'll never catch on........ 

Well that's my mind blown - If you look for videos online using the rectangular search box, you can get all sorts. 

Wish they'd spell things correctly though, says BBW instead of BBC lol.  What's that - British Broadcasting Wompany?!  

Edit: .....oh dear, on watching, these aren't the ball by ball commentaries I was expecting.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 1

I've got BT Sport and I sometimes wish I'd got more eyes than a spider....I had the Man City game on my tv, Liverpool game on my laptop and the Hammers game on my smartphone.....The Arsenal and Bournemouth games I didn't quite fancy.....

image.jpeg.52ea104b22ce9b04dc8d5776adbd1557.jpeg