fredherring

Four wins, top of the league, but...

Still the pinkun moaning turds want Smith out. 

After spending all day whining about Bournemouth sacking their manager. 

Absolutely idiotic. This forum has become a sad little club for a pathetic group of little men. 

Dean Smith doing the business and anyone wanting him out is an imbecile. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, fredherring said:

Absolutely idiotic. This forum has become a sad little club for a pathetic group of little men. 

You don’t understand - everything under Farke was always totally perfect, we always had perfect selection with perfect tactics, we won every match playing perfect football, and never had to score injury time winners.  We’re so obviously now only winning in spite of Smith and he needs to go now.

• Haha 8

I suppose if you do want to be a negative Nancy, we're playing poorly and scraping wins but haven't played a top team yet, and by that I mean one of the sides who are expected to be chasing automatic promotion. 

But still, we've got points on the board, and we haven't really come close to hitting top gear yet.

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

You don’t understand - everything under Farke was always totally perfect, we always had perfect selection with perfect tactics, we won every match playing perfect football, and never had to score injury time winners.  We’re so obviously now only winning in spite of Smith and he needs to go now.

Farke was also far more proactive with his subs than Smith and always had a plan B.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Farke was also far more proactive with his subs than Smith and always had a plan B.

You almost got me with that one!

5 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Someone needs to tell Smith what his best team is because clearly he doesn’t know

Well we are 7 games into the season and he’s had a bunch of injuries so…no he probably doesn’t yet.

• Like 3

Are we going to get promoted despite a litany of injuries to left-backs again?

12 minutes ago, fredherring said:

Oh **** up you Moron, that was an awful performance but 3 points which is what matters, I’ve said from the start of the season that our players are good enough despite Smith and thankfully it seems so, although we’ve not played anyone good yet so we will see!

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, fredherring said:

.Remember, under Farke (and probably any other football manager) not being at your best and still winning 4 on the bounce would be a sign of a team with the playing and coaching ability to get into the autos.

Under Dean Smith it's a sign we need to replace the manager.

Pink Un logic 101 everybody.

• Like 8

I'll put my hand up as First Imbecile.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Someone needs to tell Smith what his best team is because clearly he doesn’t know

I don't think anyone on this forum does. We've got so many options and great strength in depth, so you could ask ten fans what our best team/formation is and quite conceivably end up with ten different answers.

In such a long season, that's not a bad thing.

• Like 2

It's always been the same with any manager, even Farke. When we are losing the usual suspects come along.

Some people would only enjoy a match truly if we lost and Smith was our manager.

But I'm proud of the spirit in this team. Doesn't look like a team lacking that to me. And that must mean they are enjoying playing and are keen to play.

That's what I'm taking from the team at the moment. The performance wasn't great at all but hell...we've now won away twice in a few days and goals are coming from different players. Surely anyone must love to see that.

• Like 3

It's tough,

I don't think DS is the man to take us forward.

He doesn't know his best side or setup, we have a vast amount of attacking players yet aren't creating anything.

I want to change Smith, to do that we'd obviously have to lose, I don't want us to lose.

I'd be very worried if we scrape promotion and have to rely on Smith to take us to a genuine next level.

For me we're papering over cracks.

• Like 8

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I don't think anyone on this forum does. We've got so many options and great strength in depth, so you could ask ten fans what our best team/formation is and quite conceivably end up with ten different answers.

In such a long season, that's not a bad thing.

I'll tell you what it doesn't include, Kieran bloody Dowell, would love it if we got a cheeky offer for him by Thursday 

It's pretty simple really. We've been squeezing results / getting lucky a little bit recently. I think Sinani / Dowell / Kenny need to be dropped as we have better alternatives. It's good to have squad depth, but we haven't been playing out best first team yet and whether Smith knows that yet...well remains to be seen. 

Edited by jaberry2

Happy with where we are in the league. But cannot take to Smith. 
Is it a requirement to like every manager? I dont think so. 
wouldn’t be at all sad if Smith went. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CDMullins said:

It's tough,

I don't think DS is the man to take us forward.

He doesn't know his best side or setup, we have a vast amount of attacking players yet aren't creating anything.

I want to change Smith, to do that we'd obviously have to lose, I don't want us to lose.

I'd be very worried if we scrape promotion and have to rely on Smith to take us to a genuine next level.

For me we're papering over cracks.

Now don't you go posting sensible stuff like that, the Cambridges of the world (he forgets calling for Smith to go after Wigan) want to believe we're all sneering buffoons cheering on the opposition as opposed to (heaven forbid) daring to have a differing view on Smith to them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'll tell you what it doesn't include, Kieran bloody Dowell, would love it if we got a cheeky offer for him by Thursday 

Enigmatic fellow, is Kieran. Can do quite brilliant things with a football, but quite often manages not to. 

Edited by mrdi

I always think Wins from behind are crucial to building a teams belief and tonight will go a long way to enhancing our confidence.

The start has been a little odd, we could easily have beaten Wigan and Hull and be sitting here with 5 more points without playing well at all.

on the flip side, we haven’t been able to get Sara, Hayden, Idah on the pitch and have been playing without natural balance from left back. I think we will get better from this position and build from here in what looks like a reasonably open championship.

big pluses have been Sargent, the attitude of Cantwell and Nunez but disappointed that Rashica hasn’t given us the additional cutting edge I thought he would. 

• Like 1

If we take the exact same form of the first 7 matches we will be at 85 points come the end of the season.

not winning pretty but at least we are grinding out the results. With Idah back as well and hopefully Hayden that will boost us further 

Four wins on the bounce but I still can’t highlight a great Dean Smith moment. Tonight was largely dire again but thankfully we have the quality in the squad to get through it. We are winning matches but I remain unconvinced that this is a manager that can take the club forwards 

Edited by Virtual reality
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

You really are a complete prat, I’m confused as to if you actually watched our football under Farke? I’m talking Championship football, the stuff we are playing now is so far off the standard it’s laughable, anyone with half a brain (you might struggle) can see that! We have been very poor, yet winning…could it be our players are better!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1