Unfortunately I can't get to the game this evening due to work, but I should be able to get home in time to watch it, & I'm planning to access it via Canaries TV which is the first time I've used it.

Is it possible to access Canaries TV from a Smart TV ? Or will I have to watch it on my laptop?

I'd rather pay £10 for a reliable way to watch it, not via a dodgy stream.   There is a separate thread discussing that it's not available on the Sky red button as per this link Championship Football News, Fixtures Results, Table | Sky Sports

If there's an idiot's guide to using Canaries TV that would be great, I've searched and can't find one

Sorry can't be a massive help, but I can confirm that I have watched Canaries TV on my smart TV. I just opened the Web browser searched for Canaries.co.uk and signed into my account. Having bought the match earlier from my phone, once signed in the live link appears top right of the Web page about half an hour before kick off. Hope this any help to you.

I use a smart tv and go to the internet on my tv and then navigate to canaries TV and then sign in, I find this works so much better than casting to the TV from my phone, hope this helps.

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

Unfortunately I can't get to the game this evening due to work, but I should be able to get home in time to watch it, & I'm planning to access it via Canaries TV which is the first time I've used it.

Is it possible to access Canaries TV from a Smart TV ? Or will I have to watch it on my laptop?

I'd rather pay £10 for a reliable way to watch it, not via a dodgy stream.   There is a separate thread discussing that it's not available on the Sky red button as per this link Championship Football News, Fixtures Results, Table | Sky Sports

If there's an idiot's guide to using Canaries TV that would be great, I've searched and can't find one

If you use Google Chrome as your browser, you can cast your internet browser tab straight to your Smart TV, usually. 

If you get really stuck, just use an HDMI cable from your Laptop to the TV.

Not tried it, but is the new app Android TV compatible?  If so, if you're using an android smart tv you can probably just do it all within the app.

does canaries TV allow multiple devices to stream simultaneously if they are signed in with the same account?

I couldnt find anything on the site around usage

thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, City Stand Ultra said:

does canaries TV allow multiple devices to stream simultaneously if they are signed in with the same account?

I couldnt find anything on the site around usage

thanks in advance

They have previously....... So I understand 😉 

have always found the website a pain in the **** to use on smart tv browser so I just plug my laptop into the TV with an HDMI cable and that works fine. 

7 hours ago, hogesar said:

If you use Google Chrome as your browser, you can cast your internet browser tab straight to your Smart TV, usually. 

If you get really stuck, just use an HDMI cable from your Laptop to the TV.

Have you tried doing it from a phone to chrome cast? 

Another question- I've paid for the match pass but when I go into the match center there doesn't seem to be any option to click on to actually watch it?

4 minutes ago, king canary said:

Another question- I've paid for the match pass but when I go into the match center there doesn't seem to be any option to click on to actually watch it?

Can't remember exactly how I got there but I paid half an hour ago and was able to connect straightaway

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

Top right hand corner. Click live

Just now, Harry53 said:

I have not got any sound on the canaries TV. Anyone else?

Mines working. Seems like the feed is a about 3 mins behind the live action though.

4 hours ago, lincsy88 said:

have always found the website a pain in the **** to use on smart tv browser so I just plug my laptop into the TV with an HDMI cable and that works fine. 

Ha ha me too. Works beautifully. 

If I'm reading this correctly, the Cov game on Saturday won't be available to watch anywhere? Even for international fans?

1 minute ago, Satriales said:

If I'm reading this correctly, the Cov game on Saturday won't be available to watch anywhere? Even for international fans?

Sorry, just saw something on the club news that is will be available for international viewers.