Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Score Predictions: Birmingham City (a)

2 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Hmm, 4 wins in a row?

Nah, I'm going for a drab 1-1 draw.

Nah , 1-3  . Brum aren't very good. Even old friend Brum fan says so.

4 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Is that the result you’re predicting, or hoping for?

I think hoping for - some still don’t seem to want us to do well for a reason best known to themselves.  I’ll go for 2-0, with another clean sheet, though a draw wouldn’t be the end of the world. 

3-0 Norwich City.

Nunez , Pukki , Sara 

🇨🇱           🇫🇮         🇧🇷 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Predicting.

Supporting a team isn't always about blind optimism. 

but didn't you say you wanted us to lose the other week before Huddersfield and Millwall if it meant Smith would go?

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

but didn't you say you wanted us to lose the other week before Huddersfield and Millwall if it meant Smith would go?

That was a hypothetical scenario. If losing those two meant Smith would go I would have been for it but in reality he could have lost both and would likely have still been in charge.

Who knows??

Our best performance away from home at Hull , we managed to lose, our worst performance at Sunderland , we won. A poor game between 2 bad sides on the day at Cardiff, we also managed to find a way of losing.

Birmingham aren't a good side and I'd like to see us match a good performance with a convincing win and put a real statement away performance/result down however although I think we'll pick up plenty of points at home , I'm not quite as convinced away just yet. 

I can just as easily envisage a 3-1 win for us as I can a Cardiff-esque 1-0 defeat

7 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

That was a hypothetical scenario. If losing those two meant Smith would go I would have been for it but in reality he could have lost both and would likely have still been in charge.

Yeah, but no , but yeah, but no.

I want that one!

They'll still be buoyant at coming back to draw 2-2 with us in the Carabao before penalties saw us through. That said, both their goals were a bit freakish in terms of errors or unfortunate rebounds. Brum's not the easiest place to go though, and not sure if the pitch is much better than two years ago.

We still look fragile in the middle of the park, but Brum won't have their most mobile player in Placheta because he's on loan from us. Which makes me think the right-winger for us is the key position as Placheta's been basically playing as a left wing-back.

Can see this being similar to Sunderland, we'll be on the back foot for spells, pushed there by a team hell-bent on showing they can survive in this division with a home crowd behind them, but we come up with the moments that matter. 0-1 away win, I think.

A perfect test to see where we are at, against a fairly poor to average team.  If we are going up , this should be a win and this one is all about the right attitude as in fairness our squad is miles better. 

So a 2- 0 win. 

Brum at home means should not be a parking of the bus, will try to put sdome pressure.  But can they press as well **** Sunderland. They aren't great and ought to be beaten readily.  Don't know score but suspect we are likely to concede 3 clean sheets so far.  Fourth would just be greedy but nice, also score a few Josh.  3-1 would make me unhappy not putting money on this.

I've got us scoring 2/3 goals tonight. 

I get the feeling Pukki is starting to give Sarge a rest, as we looked twonk at full-time on Saturday.  Now we've got some momentum, his movement will be a problem if we have any one of Dowell, Sinani, Nunez, Sara or Cantwell playing.

Would love a clean sheet, but I don't think there's much left in the luck barrel after weekend - Can see it being a pretty convincing 1-3, with a silly mistake for their goal.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

As long as we pick some points up I'll be happy 

Don't lose. Think 1-2 can't see three clean sheets on a roll but would be great if we achieved it.

Come on Deano.................. don't think he will go back to Villa when Stevie G goes.