Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Sunderland (L/A) *****

Recommended Posts

Just now, raunds canary said:

Why are we time wasting !

 

Just now, raunds canary said:

Why are we time wasting !

Hoping for a point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ricardo said:

 

Hoping for a point

This is now our level

as ive said before, standards are important and they come from the top

Edited by The Real Buh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real Buh said:

Go and find the quote I haven’t bet my life of Dyche anywhere you moron. Nobody gives a crap what you’ve got to say, you posted a thread supporting Ipswich the other day.

Oh here we go, in denial are we? Were you drinking at the time and in the middle of a blackout, or are you suffering from dementia? What you going to say now that I've found a quote?

On 21/08/2022 at 21:06, The Real Buh said:

I didn’t say I’d prefer Sean Dyche I said I’d have him over Dean Smith, which isn’t a very high bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know which players are on form and which arent now in forward areas?

I'll probably have to concede that Hernandez is only effective off the bench.

I regard to Rashica, if he cant get onto a bench of 7, its reflects pretty badly on him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh here we go, in denial are we? Were you drinking at the time and in the middle of a blackout, or are you suffering from dementia? What you going to say now that I've found a quote?

You two get a room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh here we go, in denial are we? Were you drinking at the time and in the middle of a blackout, or are you suffering from dementia? What you going to say now that I've found a quote?

Oh yeah that’s such a massive signal of intent. I believe the original thread was titled “Sean Dyche anyone?” And I said “at this point why not” that’s hardly me throwing all my cards in but keep desperately saying so. I also said Sean Dyche wouldn’t even come to us which is even more depressing.

why don’t you start another thread about how much you love Ipswich, binner?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real Buh said:

Oh yeah that’s such a massive signal of intent. I believe the original thread was titled “Sean Dyche anyone?” And I said “at this point why not” that’s hardly me throwing all my cards in but keep desperately saying so. I also said Sean Dyche wouldn’t even come to us which is even more depressing.

why don’t you start another thread about how much you love Ipswich, binner?

This forum rates Dean Smith much higher than it rates you, although "the bar isn't very high". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

This forum rates Dean Smith much higher than it rates you, although "the bar isn't very high". 

There’s plenty of people who don’t rate Dean smith and they aren’t going to be lectured or gaslighted by the likes of you, binner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Real Buh said:

There’s plenty of people who don’t rate Dean smith and they aren’t going to be lectured or gaslighted by the likes of you, binner.

There even more people who don't rate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Pukki has lost his pace

It's always in the last place you would look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Oh yeah that’s such a massive signal of intent. I believe the original thread was titled “Sean Dyche anyone?” And I said “at this point why not” that’s hardly me throwing all my cards in but keep desperately saying so. I also said Sean Dyche wouldn’t even come to us which is even more depressing.

why don’t you start another thread about how much you love Ipswich, binner?

There's alot of sexual tension on the board today 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

There even more people who don't rate you.

I don’t rate the binners but clearly you do. You stink of bin mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Clear penalty not given to us for a shirt pull on Byram. Then Sunderland hit the bar. FFS Norwich, win this.

Edited by shefcanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...