Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Sunderland (L/A) *****

9 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Sky commentator noted it doesn’t look like there were two divisions between these teams last season. We really have lost that edge, need an awful lot more in terms of midfield bite and quality 

I mean it’s a bit of a moot point. We spent most of last season looking two divisions worse than our opponents. 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Our players are capable of much more if we had the right person in charge of them

You lost all credibility when you said you'd prefer Sean Dyche over Dean Smith, you should really delete your account in embarrassment and come back in 3 years with a new identity. 

20 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Points VERY well

Jogging back ten yards behind the play

However the home side are not winning this is beyond me. A dreadful Norwich for sure, you are right Buh, wrong man is in charge! They have done nothing but gone downhill since he came here.

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

Stunning again from Hanley. If we get anything from this it’s been all down to his bravery 

"Big Balls" comes to mind!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, city4eva said:

What is wrong with Dowell, pass the ball for gods sake

Pass??? Needs to learn how to sodding shoot!! 

2 minutes ago, chicken said:

Always hate these comments.

Sunderland were promoted so too good for League One, Norwich were relegated so not good enough for the Premier League. Strange that here they are playing in the Championship, the same level - no.

Utterly lame journ/commentator junk comment. 

Actually I'll add that if you watch carefully you can see elements of the differences. Sunderland are playing well, but if this is the best they have got, they're going to need to find a bit more quality. For all of the chances, their forwards have struggled.

Norwich are clearly not at the races, playing within themselves, but have flashes of that quality, from our two CB's and at moments going forward.

If you reversed the possession stats and chances, Norwich probably have the quality to have put away 2-3 of the chances they've had. That's where the obvious differences are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You lost all credibility when you said you'd prefer Sean Dyche over Dean Smith, you should really delete your account in embarrassment and come back in 3 years with a new identity. 

Go and find the quote I haven’t bet my life of Dyche anywhere you moron. Nobody gives a crap what you’ve got to say, you posted a thread supporting Ipswich the other day.

31 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Pukki and Cantwell on for Dowell and Sinani here, leave it up to Smithy and Shakey which is behind Sargent. 

Thank you Dean Smith for taking on board my tactical advice.

If it works I'll stick on a Norwich tracksuit and do it every game, only want £150k a year plus £100k promotion bonus.