Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Rashica confirmed leaving?

So, at our last presser we were told that the squad had no new injury poblems and all was fine in that regard. And yet, here we are today and not only is Rashica not on the bench but is now out of the squad entirely.

Goodbye Milot..?

Already being discussed in another thread but yeah, possibly. Can imagine he's been dropped on merit. He wouldn't get into my squad at the moment either, he's been utter pants

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AJ said:

Already being discussed in another thread 

Since when does that stop Cambridge? 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

It’s just a product of having a big squad there is no room for Hugill or Idah when Giannoulis and Sorensen and McCallum are fit again plays are going to miss out. Plus Throw in Rowe and Springett

Personally I don’t really understand the Ramsay signing but I am assuming we got a good deal in terms of wages and loan fee.

2 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

It’s just a product of having a big squad there is no room for Hugill or Idah when Giannoulis and Sorensen and McCallum are fit again plays are going to miss out. Plus Throw in Rowe and Springett

Personally I don’t really understand the Ramsay signing but I am assuming we got a good deal in terms of wages and loan fee.

I think its a product of him being sh*t and about to clear off back to whence he came.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I think its a product of him being sh*t and about to clear off back to whence he came.

Glad to see people are still on the fence about Rashica 

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pretty much what I said then. Deservedly dropped!

Just wondering from those who think Milot is definitely off where or from whom the offers or interest have come in, as I've seen nothing. You can't sell something that nobody wants. 

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Just wondering from those who think Milot is definitely off where or from whom the offers or interest have come in, as I've seen nothing. You can't sell something that nobody wants. 

I've been saying all along I can't see anyone coming in for him right now

It's thread titles like this - sensationalist rubbish - that does you no favours; "confirmed leaving". Really?

Edited by All the Germans

He spends to much time with his Mrs on instagram just picking his wages up, needs to spend more time thinking about football 

The question is have we another player lined up ? Argos is looking very limited leaving us short on wingers. Gibbs might be out for a few games, still no sign of Hayden or Rowe either. Players seem to be picking up self inflicted injuries as well. The current rate suggests at least a couple or so more before the World Cup, so signings are needed.