25 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Going back even further, sounds similar to the old Sensible Soccer game on the Amiga. You'd win the league (by winning every single game) and your top scorer would have over 50 goals but every single player would devalue to the point of only being worth a couple of hundred thousand pounds. Used to wind me up something rotten !

So basically one players Lewandowski and the rest are Larry, Garry, Barry, Steve, Mike, Jack , Richard, Mark, Thomas and Paul down the local Pub after they've eaten nothing but Pork Pies and High percentage Vodka all season.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Going back even further, sounds similar to the old Sensible Soccer game on the Amiga. You'd win the league (by winning every single game) and your top scorer would have over 50 goals but every single player would devalue to the point of only being worth a couple of hundred thousand pounds. Used to wind me up something rotten !

I remember that in SWOS, forwards and defenders I could manage to keep value but even scoring 10s of goals with wingers in a season would see their value plummet 

12 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

I remember that in SWOS, forwards and defenders I could manage to keep value but even scoring 10s of goals with wingers in a season would see their value plummet 

Aside from the glitch, the best football game ever made (not that I've played many others in the last 30 odd years!)

8 minutes ago, Richard Richard said:

Aside from the glitch, the best football game ever made (not that I've played many others in the last 30 odd years!)

I have played most of them over the last 30 years and it still holds up. In fact was it not you that made me aware of SWOS 2020? If not then I have now made you aware of it...

46 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

I have played most of them over the last 30 years and it still holds up. In fact was it not you that made me aware of SWOS 2020? If not then I have now made you aware of it...

Not me Cornish but have seen it - one day when I can afford the electric maybe 🙄