9 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

image.jpeg.35d1f6cd495ef0e105607f7994a926c4.jpeg
Interesting point at which to take a pic - I didnā€™t realise they were quite that fond of each other!!!

I would have made an offer for you Toddy but you're only a 5/10 most weeks. You gotta realise you ain't as good as you think you areĀ 

We found an Alice band back in the charging room at Bournemouth the kit man's got it, it has to be yours none of the men wear one.

23 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interesting point at which to take a pic - I didnā€™t realise they were quite that fond of each other!!!

Parker:Ā Ā  Unlucky son, you've finally won a game for Bournemouth, ironically its when you're not on our books no more lol

Cantwell: .... Ā Ā  f*** off Scotty

Edited by TheRock

23 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Todd : Beam me up Scotty!Ā 

58 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Parker:Ā Ā  Unlucky son, you've finally won a game for Bournemouth, ironically its when you're not on our books no more lol

I bet Parker dropped double negatives like that to keep him thinking at night too.

ā€œCan you smell my breath?ā€ ā€œIt smells a bit like gas.ā€ ā€œYou know what that is, don't you? It's those scotch eggs we had at the petrol station last night."

On 24/08/2022 at 12:34, Branston Pickle said:

Scott "I told Deano I thought he shouldĀ pull you off at half time".

Todd "What did he say?".

Scott "He said he couldn't care less how we motivate theĀ players at Bournemouth andĀ besides whichĀ he's a happily married man".Ā 

• Haha 1

Call me a killjoy, but it's this kind of carp that makes you wonder why young players would want to come through at Norwich in the first place.

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Call me a killjoy, but it's this kind of carp that makes you wonder why young players would want to come through at Norwich in the first place.

Said by Parker, or Todd?Ā  Ā Not the funniest caption - but certainly surreal.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Agreed. I read this week that unfortunately we are no longer in forĀ BjorkanĀ (the left back), I can't help but feel that the creation of this thread around the same time simply cannot be a coincidence.

Shame on you all.

25 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

"I can feel the sack coming, Todd"

Adding: "Don't suppose you can have a word with Delia, could you?"