Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

And to think I thought Millwall had scummy fans

Lol little wannabe gangstas playing big-man, yet the first thing they'd do if you gave them the slap they deserve is pull a knife out with 12 of their mates and stab you as your walking away. 

25 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Scaping the barrel here CC.

If you think these lightweights are in the same ' scumminess ' league as Millwall then you don't get out enough.

Graham we already know he does not get out much, well certainly on a matchday that is for sure.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Lol little wannabe gangstas playing big-man, yet the first thing they'd do if you gave them the slap they deserve is pull a knife out with 12 of their mates and stab you as your walking away. 

Ron Weasly at the end, what a weapon

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

23 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yes, I was on the Wigan bus, diehard Wigan fan here. Not a day goes by I don't.. Do a.. Wiganing or whatever

Fair play Cambridgeshire, always good to get to a match. 

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yes, I was on the Wigan bus, diehard Wigan fan here. Not a day goes by I don't.. Do a.. Wiganing or whatever

You once said your Grandfather took you to a Wigan game so you've blown ya cover 😀

Your grandad sounds about the right age to be Millwall ' lad '. I bet he's real hard 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

You once said your Grandfather took you to a Wigan game so you've blown ya cover 😀

Your grandad sounds about the right age to be Millwall ' lad '. I bet he's real hard 😉

Darn, blew it all! Sadly he's not anymoe having passed some years ago, but he was not the biggest fan of millwall either to be fair🤣

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Have you got your new school uniform yet Cambridge?

Surely his mum will be sorting that for him?  

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Have you been to a match since? 

59 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Darn, blew it all! Sadly he's not anymoe having passed some years ago, but he was not the biggest fan of millwall either to be fair🤣

I remember matches with my grandad. Have you been to another one since? 

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sorry to hear he passed away. You know most of what's said on here is pretty tongue-in-cheek.

8 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Surely his mum will be sorting that for him?  

Fook me. Cambridgeshire canary really does live rent free in your head. I'm not sure there is a day when you don't follow him around. You're worse than my Labrador ****, who's currently on heat. Greasy, your posting history suggests that you are of a certain age.. you should be better than this.  I'd suggest that you unplug your phone, go for a walk and contemplate the futility of your existence because this is getting weird. Same with Tilson

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Fook me. Cambridgeshire canary really does live rent free in your head. I'm not sure there is a day when you don't follow him around. You're worse than my Labrador ****, who's currently on heat. Greasy, your posting history suggests that you are of a certain age.. you should be better than this.  I'd suggest that you unplug your phone, go for a walk and contemplate the futility of your existence because this is getting weird. Same with Tilson

I think you need to look again,  and jump off the bandwagon.  

8 hours ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

And just like that a new Waveney was born.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

Genuine typo, didn't mean to call you Greasy. Sorry but the quality of the bickering, let alone real threads have descended into a farce. Just count to 10 and ignore him.

And that's just down to me? REALLY ?  

I suggest you read again. Ill help you out - Ive replied once in this thread to a comment that someone else raised, is that a crime? Interested why you didnt mention the other posters (besides Tilly) who have all picked up on the same theme? 

Apology for typo appreciated and accepted. It happens (and ive been called that (& worse) before!)

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jason Shackell’s Limp Tack said:

I can assure you I am not Waveney; I believe there are a few on here who can verify. I prefer Langoustines in the shell to deep fried Scampi.. proof!

And Hotdogs if your Avatar is anything to go by! 😉 

I hope thats not a Bk8 reference, fighting to get out. 

• Haha 1