Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

I see Millwall fans enjoyed the match

3 hours ago, city4eva said:

The Norwich supporters in the Jarrold next to the away end seems to be different last night, they even started some singing , ( sure that’s a first) there was at least one of them dragged away by the police, yes Millwall supporters are scum but the Norwich section didn’t cover themselves in glory either

There were two Norwich fans that walked down the front of the Jarold at around the 90th. 
Both obviously heaving drunk, one started trying to chant / get the family section signing and seemed amased that he was ignored as if he was a big deal.
He was walking like he had shat himself (i think its called bowling or swaggering) so I think he was "giving it large" at the end of the Jarold.
Not seen that type of **** head fan in that area to be fair, thought they all sat in the Snake Pit / Barclay. 
Millwall probably seen as a good test of ones testosterone? 

3 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Hmmm Waz, I was at Portaloo when Megson scored the last minute OG. A few seats became Frisbies that afternoon when the ground staff came out to take the Michael out of us . 

I shouldn't laugh, but the imagery of the bit in bold has tickled my funnybone!

5 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

There were two Norwich fans that walked down the front of the Jarold at around the 90th. 
Both obviously heaving drunk, one started trying to chant / get the family section signing and seemed amased that he was ignored as if he was a big deal.
He was walking like he had shat himself (i think its called bowling or swaggering) so I think he was "giving it large" at the end of the Jarold.
Not seen that type of **** head fan in that area to be fair, thought they all sat in the Snake Pit / Barclay. 
Millwall probably seen as a good test of ones testosterone? 

Go and watch cricket or something mate, Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Go and watch cricket or something mate, Jesus.

Sorry mate, would have waved or joined in.
Had you shat yourself or were you just trying to walk like Eddie Hall?

Just now, Nexus_Canary said:

Sorry mate, would have waved or joined in.
Had you shat yourself or were you just trying to walk like Eddie Hall?

Let’s be honest mate, you weren’t there

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Ah you got me, I was watching it on TV of course. Thanks for reminding me. 
Sorry must have dreamt it! 

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Sorry no one joined in and you looked a tawt... still probably normal right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Sorry no one joined in and you looked a tawt... still probably normal right?

Thanks for the double post mate

obsessed

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Thanks for the double post mate

obsessed

Your very welcome.
Yes a little. 

Why so precious?  Had you shat yourself? We have all done it, dont worry.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

Your very welcome.
Yes a little. 

Why so precious?  Had you shat yourself? We have all done it, dont worry.

😂 the reality is you saw a bloke singing at the end of the game that we’d won and you clutched your pearls and your handbag to your chest.

maybe the ability counts corner would be more your scene 

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

😂 the reality is you saw a bloke singing at the end of the game that we’d won and you clutched your pearls and your handbag to your chest.

maybe the ability counts corner would be more your scene 

But i wasnt there so how did you work that out?

Rather discriminatory comment as well, bit of gender and ability counts discrimination. very smooth and stylish.
And we are a nice family club?

I figure why your mate was a good 10ft behind you now, that stink must have been horrific. I guess thats what 4 pints of Stella and a pie do though. 
Did you throw them away or try them in the washing machine?

Edited by Nexus_Canary

But i wasnt there so how did you work that out?

Rather discriminatory comment as well, bit of gender and ability counts discrimination. very smooth and stylish.
And we are a nice family club?

I figure why your mate was a good 10ft behind you now, that stink must have been horrific. I guess thats what 4 pints of Stella and a pie do though. 
Did you throw them away or try them in the washing machine?

Look, if you have sensory issues the ability counts corner is for you that’s all I’m saying.

the rest of your post is just pure fantasy. I think many fans would agree with me that your flippant original post about Norwich fans is just you being soft as s41t. 

That I’m replying to you now is the highlight of your day let’s not pretend it’s not.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Look, if you have sensory issues the ability counts corner is for you that’s all I’m saying.

the rest of your post is just pure fantasy. I think many fans would agree with me that your flippant original post about Norwich fans is just you being soft as s41t. 

That I’m replying to you now is the highlight of your day let’s not pretend it’s not.

Firstly most fans probably dont give a crap about this exchange, secondly your the one with your pants in a twist about it. 
And also - Soft as salt? That makes no sense.

I have to admit the weathers nice and I would love to be down by the lake but while the fish are jumping I do enjoy the odd cast out yeah.
Its even better when you get a big fat fish that gets all wound up and hits your lure like a tank.

Enjoy your afternoon playing guess that bodily sound and doing "MAN" things. You deserve it. 
(Might want fresh pants though? or a back up pair for around 5pm?)

Biggest ever fish' caught off UK coast weighing whopping 505lbs takes  shocked angler two hours to reel in - Mirror Online

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Haha 1

On 20/08/2022 at 15:55, Midlands Yellow said:

obeney

Was not surprised at the result. Cannot remember our last victory there. Think the old king was still on the throne.

I liked this comment on their forum. 

That's fantastic. Real old-man cockney speech. Can just hear the old boy saying in through a mouthful of pie and mash.

On 20/08/2022 at 14:16, Capt. Pants said:

To be fair I don't there were 12 clear cut chances. Millwall were well organised and it was a case of staying patient and grinding them down.

Sure, I totally realise this, as I was watching just like everyone else. 

My point is, if the stats said we had 12 shots then we had 12 shots. Doesn't matter if nobody remembers seeing them. 

And I agree. Milwall were hard to break down in the first half but they also offered pretty much no threat to our goal. 

On 20/08/2022 at 14:18, Midlands Yellow said:

I was playing snooker (top break of 13) while watching. We huffed and puffed first half but I can’t recall many shots on target or really working their keep at all. Millwall were fairly comfortable before that first goal. 

I should practice more if I was you.👍

• Haha 1