Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

I see Millwall fans enjoyed the match

I thought the second goal was fitting given how they were trying to rough us up then cry because Sarge held his own. Fair play to the lad, and a cracking finish shortly after

• Like 3

Throwing seats and kicking off in the away end, no change, no change……

I watched in the pub in Bow, slightly irritated that my mate thought it was a foul by Sarge, I thought it was 50 50. 

The 2 Millwall players were all over Sarge, he was simply too strong for them.

Let's put it this way, if his was a foul then half the Millwall team should have been sent off

Edited by ron obvious
  • Like 1

I fully expect to see similar comments from other teams’ message boards during this season, the more we wind them up, the more games we will have won. 🤫

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Like 1

Several sad fat old men giving it large. Highly entertaining to see how seriously they took themselves.

Their fans are absolute scum. Not all of them, but they have a much larger proportion of them than most. As soon as they start losing they start trying to start fights with the Norwich fans in the Jarrold.

Too many angry, fat, bald and ageing men who are desperately clinging onto a youthful past.

• Like 1

Am I wrong but haven't some of the posters on here called Sargent similar before?  

I did love how they tried to rough him up and he just out muscled them, and got revenge in the best way possible. 

• Like 1

Thought it was telling that Malone banged his fist on the turf after he went down. Think he knew he'd tried fouling first with a forearm in the back but Sargent just muscled his way through with something fairly similar, but far more effective.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Their fans are absolute scum. Not all of them, but they have a much larger proportion of them than most. As soon as they start losing they start trying to start fights with the Norwich fans in the Jarrold.

Too many angry, fat, bald and ageing men who are desperately clinging onto a youthful past.

They were seriously pathetic. I recall being  scared of their previous firms - but tonight’s lot were embarrassing. A few porkie blokes giving it large on Riverside . 

Dear oh dear 

• Haha 1

Well we won't get many more comfortable home wins than that.

Millwall fans are insignificant compared to what they used to be. Daren't even wear colours.

A very strong whiff of stale sweat, farty pies  and Brut wafting from the away end.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

And some ‘folks’ on here talk like sections of our fanbase are terribly abusive 🤣 we all have our ****s but we have a hell of a lot less than 99% of other clubs. I don’t think I’ve read anything as aggressive or vile as those posts above on here ever.

• Thanks 1

We talk about Ipswich fans or Forest fans or Liverpool fans living in the 80s (although just look at Forest and Liverpool.... LMAO Ipswich)
Saddest bunch of cnuts in the country has to be Millwall.
Shyt team, fat aging grandads who still think a night out is 5 pints of Stella and a fight. Pathetic and archaic. 
Need to start slapping some fines on the club for the fans behaviour.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Rowett enjoyed it too 🤣

https://fb.watch/e-O6nFohGb 

Salty motherfücker 

He has to say this. He came to just stop us because he knows we had dominated other games. And he failed. So he has to deflect the blame onto the ref. If only Don Goodman had refereed the match.

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He has to say this. He came to just stop us because he knows we had dominated other games. And he failed. So he has to deflect the blame onto the ref. If only Don Goodman had refereed the match.

I still don't see how it was close to being a foul. Ref let a lot of similar incidents go all game, Sarge is battling with 2 Millwall players, and clearly wins the ball before making any contact with his leg on the opponent.

He was just too strong and the ref got it spot on.

Edited by Ian

Alexa, show me a combination of delusion and sour grapes...

Millwall manager Gary Rowett:

"In my opinion there was a clear foul in the lead up to the second goal - I don't want to take anything away from Norwich, who played well and might have gone on to win anyway,

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

The arm / hand position in those picture look very Third Reich to me 😕 

I think they are just 'giving it large' with both arms up🤔

3 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

WTF did they have to give it large about?
They are either sad midlife crisisers or spotty little oiks from that picture

Their wonderful reputation as notoriously unpopular. It's all they have.

7 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I think they are just 'giving it large' with both arms up🤔

Whilst I am not supporting the theory they are pully far right salutes, it's almost certain that those chaps don't have both arms up. The younger lads in particular, you can tell by the stance. But you would also expect that on at least two of them, to see the other arm. You don't and largely, their shoulders don't look like it. 

1 hour ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

And some ‘folks’ on here talk like sections of our fanbase are terribly abusive 🤣 we all have our ****s but we have a hell of a lot less than 99% of other clubs. I don’t think I’ve read anything as aggressive or vile as those posts above on here ever.

The mods do what they're meant to. Not always quickly enough, but they're on the case.