Do you actually want promotion?

So you actually want promotion?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. So you actually want promotion?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

A question for the 52 who voted 'no':

Considering that we were looking likely to reach the playoffs about two months ago, are you happy that recent results have been so poor and we've missed out? 

Go on then, I’ll bite. Of course I’m not happy with the current sh1t-show but what on earth makes anyone want to watch this team get humiliatingly slaughtered by the likes of Fulham & Palace next year? Been there. Done that. Twice. No point repeating the same obvious club-wide failures to a global audience again. And anyway, if Delia doesn’t really want us to be in the prem (my opinion) then why should we?

12 minutes ago, Shining White said:

Go on then, I’ll bite. Of course I’m not happy with the current sh1t-show but what on earth makes anyone want to watch this team get humiliatingly slaughtered by the likes of Fulham & Palace next year? Been there. Done that. Twice. No point repeating the same obvious club-wide failures to a global audience again. And anyway, if Delia doesn’t really want us to be in the prem (my opinion) then why should we?

So you wanted us to play well, finish in the playoffs but then lose?

I never voted in that poll at all, but all i go with is realism, all  thru this season i stuck by us finishing mid table, even when we were in 7th and with some thinking play offs were a real possibility, i never thought for a second that was going to be the end result.

Its been a bizarre season, with us top in October after a decent lengthy unbeaten run, two good 4 goal victories  when Wagner took charge, even a couple of good away wins at Millwall and Blackburn more recently, but far to much mundane football and poor results  in between, especially at home, where our former fortress has felt  more like a run down chicken coop most of the season, ready now to for a Southern based Tractor to come riding thru next season.

Am i happy with it?..Just realistic...mid table Champs is far from new for this club,  its where i expect us to be for some seasons again, though am concerned about next season being even poorer right now...but we have the next few months to see what develops for the club then come August  see where we stand .