Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

see you at the protest saturday.

despite 500 plus fans attending st.andrews last night, some posters still maintain the worthy out campaign is a minority.   lets put this allegation to rest - i''ll be there on saturday at 2pm to respectfully and peaceably register my opinion.   i''ll probably be wearing a pink carnation so you''ll recognise me - oh, and a pair of LGT!the board are way behind fan opinion on this in my view.  most people sitting around me in the lower barclay wanted worthy out in the autumn.  the silent majority gave their verdict at brighton match.  only a person with a very brass neck and the darkest sunglasses could fail to see this.  may i just add, i''m greatful for what worthy did for city, but he''s probably lost the support of the fans, and in the best interest of NCFC he should move on.  we''ll never prosper in conditions of disunity. 

The KTFs are giving their last gasp push to warrant keeping him. I think 500 is  fantastic (wish I could have been there). Stoke will be another Brighton and theres no disputing that there was a protest there. It may have been silent but it summed up the level of disatisfaction that is eminating from the supporters.

The board are in denial at the moment, Sat should dispel any complacency or head in the sand that they still have

LGT, if you know of any nurses who would come along to the protest, it would help push the point across.