Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****Official Lapps Match Thread v Huddersfield (L/h) *****

May be an image of 2 people and text that says "NORWICH CITYv HUDDERSFIELD TOWN TUESDAY AUGUST 16. 7.45PM CARROW ROAD LOTUS sky bet CHAMPIONSHIP LOTUS Joma ф"
May be an image of text that says "GLOBAL KICK KICK-OFF Helsinki 21:45 Norwich 19:45 Toronto 14:45 NORWIC CITYV HUDDERSFIE ELD TOWN Berlin 20:45 Tampa Bay 14:45 Los Angeles 11:45 Beijing 02:45 Skopje 20:45 Abu Dhabi 22:45 Rio De Janeiro 15:45 Seoul 03:45 Hong Kong 02:45 Bangkok 01:45 Nairobi 21:45 TAMPA BAY FLORIDA Buenos Aires 15:45 Sydney 04:45"
May be an image of 1 person and text that says "LINE-UP 1 KRUL 2 AARONS 4 OMOBAMIDELE 5 HANLEY CAPT 23 McLEAN 26 NÚÑEZ 46 GIBBS 21 SINANI 10 DOWELL 14 CANTWELL 24 SARGENT LOTUS sky bet CHAMPIONSHIP SUBS GUNN GIBSON SARA- HERNÁNDEZ RAMSEY RASHICA. HUGILL"

Videos:

Articles:
The Pink'Un has it's usual presser coverage article here.
Canaries.co.uk have the clubs official build up piece here.
Huddersfield have their own pre match piece here.

Ins, out's, shake em all abouts:
Norwich: Sorensen joins McCallum out with broken bones in his foot, this time a stress fracture. Giannoulis remains out with ankle ligament damage. Rowe remains out injured but both Idah and Byram are on the comeback trail, with the latter a very slim outside chance of playing. Pukki was also due to have a precautionary scan on a bruised foot yesterday. Otherwise the rest of the squad is said to be unscathed at this time.
Huddersfield: I haven't been able to glean much information this afternoon-evening and ran out of time, sorry. 

Rays Funds for the Community Sports Foundation:
Nutty has his PUPs thread up and running as usual. Please do go and take a look and take part in all of the fun.

Something a little extra:

Edited by chicken
  • Thanks 1

Guessing that should be Sorensen joins McCallum out with broken bones...

Guessing it's just second nature to put Byram in relation to injuries

Edited by wr4sb
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, wr4sb said:

Guessing that should be Sorensen joins McCallum out with broken bones...

Guessing it's just second nature to put Byram in relation to injuries

Ta, sometimes when I'm in a rush, my brain is already skipping ahead to the next thing... 😅

Thanks. Wasn't a dig, was just worried Byram was injured again and I'd missed something... 

Then saw his name on the comeback trail. 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wr4sb said:

Thanks. Wasn't a dig, was just worried Byram was injured again and I'd missed something... 

Then saw his name on the comeback trail. 😄

I know, it is welcome, I'm not infallible... well, not all the time anyway! 😂

Sargent over Hugill is a big call. That said he wasn’t great against Birmingham.

Rashica deservedly dropped.

I’d have picked Ramsey over Dowell personally based on last match.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sargent over Hugill..

we-love-tv.jpg

After the cup game, yup. Unless Hugill has improved... especially if it's a like for like swap for Pukki, we need pace and/or movement. Hugill did neither of those that night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chicken said:

After the cup game, yup. Unless Hugill has improved... especially if it's a like for like swap for Pukki, we need pace and/or movement. Hugill did neither of those that night.

Seeing as im wrong about most things watch Sargent get a hatrick tonight

This match has a bit more meaning than usual. I'm hoping it takes my mind off things for a good couple of hours (went to bed early last night....no sleep...took a Covid test at 4am. Positive😟). So it's a difficult day but just hoping the lads can lift me with a good performance and more importantly 3 points.  Can Sargent do it? Sinani against his old club. Rhodes surely will come on at some point (hopefully when they are 2 or 3 goals down).

Unsure about that team I must say but it is what it is.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

If Dean Smith has ditched his mug o tea and sips elegantly from an espresso cup the game is ours...odds on it happening? 🤔

Apples

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seeing as im wrong about most things watch Sargent get a hatrick tonight

We will be watching for a very long while

• Haha 1

The problem of how to supply Pukki has been solved! He's been getting in Sargents way anyhoo

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

This is either going to be Lamberts first game at home brilliant or Project Restart bad

Oo oo oo I know the answer sir......

Come on boys and girls, let's be positive. With Sargent up front, what could go wrong? I smell goaaaaaaaaaaaals!

Let's Ding-Dang-Dong our way to 3 points!

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

bit lightweight up top but heyho still 3 points.  Would hope Onel is put on at some stage, big lad need a bit of weight in there.

Fingers and everything crossed for much needed win.

• Like 1

Just now, By Hook or Ian crook said:

How must Ben Gibson feel being on the bench when Kenny McLean is playing left back. 

Hopefully he'll be feeling reflective on how it was that he found himself there, and then commit to working hard on cutting out the mistakes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Come on boys and girls, let's big positive. With Sargent up front, what could go wrong? I smell goaaaaaaaaaaaals!

Let's Ding-Dang-Dong our way to 3 points!

OTBC

Come on Sargent 🇺🇸 USA USA 🇺🇸 score some soccer homerrun touchdowns for us!