Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Bournemouth Carabao Cup

Just purchased my ticket for The Cherries Cup game next week at 19.45 (7.45pm) to be played on Tuesday August 23rd for the acceptable sum of £12.00.....Season Ticket holders have until 17.00 (5pm) tonight Monday August 15th to purchase their seat ticket, before Cup tie tickets go on general sale tomorrow Tuesday, August 16th at 9.30am.....

Adults £12 | 65+ and U21s £6 | U18s £2

G'urn.....Get yerselves down there!....It'll be a hoot!....

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Got mine on Friday just £6 for coffin dodgers.

Me too Tilly -  if it's anything like the Birmingham game it's well worth getting the moths out of the wallet for.  BTW how you doing in the Super 6? 🤫

2 hours ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

Me too Tilly -  if it's anything like the Birmingham game it's well worth getting the moths out of the wallet for.  BTW how you doing in the Super 6? 🤫

Good question M'Lud as i haven't looked yet so i take it obviously not too well ?

I'll be going. I lived there for a few years which naturally lends itself to wanting us to tonk them at every opportunity

Got mine earlier, and there appeared to have been loads sold other than area in south stand, gonna be a good atmosphere I hope.  Keep meaning to go side on in the cup, but back out and fall back in Barclay.

Edited by Google Bot