Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

Long season ahead

Bit unlucky again yesterday, could and should have wonthat game easily. The number of chances created was excellent. Signs are that this team is starting to gel and over the next few games the chances will go in.We will get in the top six and have another shot at prem football .This is all you can ask really.

• Like 1

Omg "starting to gel"

Most of them have been playing together for a year now.

We need a management change and we need it now, Christ let Adams caretake the next 2 results can't be worse.

I appreciate the positivity but at this point you sound like the captain of the Titanic proclaiming you can make it home to port 

Actually the captain of the titanic was unlucky for a number of reasons.Also this is not a life or death situation as befell the titanic leading to loss of life.Comparing the two is ridiculous. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mr footy said:

.Also this is not a life or death situation as befell the titanic leading to loss of life.Comparing the two is ridiculous. 

If you think that your on the wrong forums mate.

And just to be pretentious af, the Titanic is often used as a metaphor for a calamitous situation.

Thought I would clarify that for you 

Edited by Nexus_Canary

12 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

If you think that your on the wrong forums mate.

And just to be pretentious af, the Titanic is often used as a metaphor for a calamitous situation.

Thought I would clarify that for you 

95% of the Titanics maiden voyage was successful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

5 percent wasnt 😂

Like the reverse Dean Smith really.

A public enquiry found that the captain of the Titanic wasn't to blame.

“Let me tell you something about the Titanic: people forget that on the Titanic's maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg."

Alan Partridge 

• Haha 5

I’d get the patience thing if Smith had started afresh this summer. He hasn’t and though there’s green shoots and I think given time it’ll work. Just after last season’s debacle and with a fair proportion of the same personnel I understand fan ire and concern. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr footy said:

Actually the captain of the titanic was unlucky for a number of reasons.Also this is not a life or death situation as befell the titanic leading to loss of life.Comparing the two is ridiculous. 

Just think of the positives; The lobsters in the kitchen of the titanic had a great time when it sank

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But my point is we have a good squad for this league, we will be top six,we will have a go at the prem ,fact

• Haha 1

"starting to gel" 

We've only got 4 new signings and even then only 2 of them made an appearance the rest have been teammates for a year or more, if they can't gel in that time then something is seriously blóódy wrong! 

8 minutes ago, mr footy said:

But my point is we have a good squad for this league, we will be top six,we will have a go at the prem ,fact

This has got to be Ipswich 😂😂

1 hour ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

“Let me tell you something about the Titanic: people forget that on the Titanic's maiden voyage there were over 1000 miles of uneventful, very pleasurable cruising before it hit the iceberg."

Alan Partridge 

What do u think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre though 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

A public enquiry found that the captain of the Titanic wasn't to blame.

Interesting. I thought it was mainly a design/engineering issue but that Captain Smith(!) was attributed partial blame for going unnecessarily fast to compete with Cunard and for choosing to ignore ice warnings. (There's an analogy in there somewhere!)