KeiranShikari

If losing the next 2 guaranteed 'Deano's' departure.....

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Dint know if he'd be the answer or not but can you imagine the enthusiasm and hunger Paul Warne would bring to the job , everything Smith isnt

Neither he or Shakespeare really ever wanted to be here and that exudes to the players

We needed a manager and they were sacked at the same time ...it was just a marriage of convenience as we were thrown together

Would still love to know who Webber had in mind the day he sacked Farke?

100 percent. I feel like lampard was first choice but that's just going on media and reports from the time.

Totally a marriage of convenience and it has not worked.

For me it's either another unknown (farke / baldy mould)

Knutson from Bodo ( we are probably not very attractive to him at this point a very long shot)

Paul Warne ( the love the passion)

Rus Martin (again he knows and understands the club)

Keiran McKenna ( well it would be hilarious )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Firstly Cantwell messed us about over a long period...secondly he isnt actually a norwich fan

No but its the same principals, a local lad through the youth academy vs a manager who supports the team he managed - not much in it.

Anybody would do better than this unconvincing dumpling.

He has failed where it matters and has been pathetically unable to get the squad up to the task.

How much more of this loser are we supposed to put up with?

Anybody could achieve more than him. Anybody, and it's hardly that difficult to replace a manager that doesn't actually do wins.

We excused him in the Premier League, excuse his dismal managerial input in the Chumps, and it could well have long-standing repercussions for our club.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

With all due respect, perhaps you should pay a bit more attention to what has been claimed. Your response is simplistic anti-Smith bile. 

Here's the reaction of Jack Grealish to Smith's sacking from Villa:

No1 will ever compare 💙❤️ the real goat ❤️❤️ https://t.co/Spp6ADIAo6

— Jack Grealish (@JackGrealish) November 7, 2021

I suppose you want to claim that he never developed under Smith too. I could post more responses from young players who are full of praise for Smith's influence but it is a somewhat futile exercise given the tinned eared determination of fans like you to spew out anti-Smith tosh.

What’s any of that got to do with Norwich? I couldn’t give a s**t if Grealish loves him.

I basing it on the last 9/10 months of absolute dross with nearly every player regressing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Strange how fans of Walsall, Brentford and Villa think he's an excellent manager 🤔 

Do they? 😂My best mate is a Villa fan, absolutely hates the bloke been ripping me a new one about us employing him. Brentford fans I would suggest are pretty happy with the bloke who succeeded him too.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

What’s any of that got to do with Norwich? I couldn’t give a s**t if Grealish loves him.

I basing it on the last 9/10 months of absolute dross with nearly every player regressing!

Well he let Jacky boy drink and shag himself around the midlands so he probably loved the lack of discipline.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Exactly, no he's not glad you agree 👍

Such a simple word "no", yet you don't understand its meaning. Explains a lot.

Smith was a decent manager once but the game has moved on at pace and he has been left behind. Sadly he is now just a bang average English coach on a downward spiral. I liken him to Steve Bruce; great guy but never has any positive influence on the players and I wouldn't want him manager here either.

I hope we win these next two games, I really do, and I hope Deano goes on to prove me wrong and we go on a stonking run and win the league. In my heart of hearts I just don't see that happening.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Because you wrote a lot of crap regarding my response to the claim that Smith is incapable of developing young players. Grealish was precisely one of those young players who credit Smith with developing his talent. There are plenty more out there, and I have little doubt that those absurd claims would be refuted by Rowe, Springett, Gibbs, Omobamidele et al. Do pay attention.

2 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Strange how fans of Walsall, Brentford and Villa think he's an excellent manager 🤔 

i bet Brentford fans would not swap Franks for smith 

Aston villa fans would not swap Gerrard for smith 

IF they would we should get on the phone to these clubs straight away ! 

25 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Because you wrote a lot of crap regarding my response to the claim that Smith is incapable of developing young players. Grealish was precisely one of those young players who credit Smith with developing his talent. There are plenty more out there, and I have little doubt that those absurd claims would be refuted by Rowe, Springett, Gibbs, Omobamidele et al. Do pay attention.

Good god, first off Grealish was hardly a young player coming through at villa when Smith was there, he was already their best player you moron!  and since he has been at NORWICH we have gone backwards, it’s clear you are either delusional or a troll!

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?
  • Like 1

Just now, wheres my rebate gone? said:

Good god, first off Grealish was hardly a young player coming through at villa when Smith was there, he was already their best player you moron!  and since he has been at NORWICH was have gone backwards, it’s clear you are either delusional and troll!

Hahahahaha!!! You really are remarkably dumb! Players develop throughout their careers you buffoon, and Grealish has thanked Smith for playing a crucial part in his own development (as have others). Are you entirely incapable of sticking to the point being addressed, or does your frustration and bile always get the better of you?

59 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Do they? 😂My best mate is a Villa fan, absolutely hates the bloke been ripping me a new one about us employing him. Brentford fans I would suggest are pretty happy with the bloke who succeeded him too.

Your Villa mate doesn't seem to represent the wider fanbase, according to their online forums and other social media, plus their local media.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Hahahahaha!!! You really are remarkably dumb! Players develop throughout their careers you buffoon, and Grealish has thanked Smith for playing a crucial part in his own development (as have others). Are you entirely incapable of sticking to the point being addressed, or does your frustration and bile always get the better of you?

You really are the biggest moron I’ve even had the “fun” to message! of course all players develop at different times, hence why I’m saying most, if not all the Norwich players have gone backwards since Smith came in, you were the one going on about young players (of which again, none have Improved) but that doesn’t suit you now as Grealish wasn’t young!  So let’s get this right, your bringing up 1 player who said he has been improved by Smith against a whole Squad of Norwich players who most certainly haven’t! 
your last message to me said Grealish was one of those young players when he wasn’t , which one is it! 😂😂😂🙈

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?

42 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Your Villa mate doesn't seem to represent the wider fanbase, according to their online forums and other social media, plus their local media.

D

E

S

P

E

R

A

T

I

O

N

😂😂

27 minutes ago, wheres my rebate gone? said:

You really are the biggest moron I’ve even had the “fun” to message! of course all players develop at different times, hence why I’m saying most, if not all the Norwich players have gone backwards since Smith came in, you were the one going on about young players (of which again, none have Improved) but that doesn’t suit you now as Grealish wasn’t young!  So let’s get this right, your bringing up 1 player who said he has been improved by Smith against a whole Squad of Norwich players who most certainly haven’t! 
your last message to me said Grealish was one of those young players when he wasn’t , which one is it! 😂😂😂🙈

Try to get those two brain cells you own to smash into each other occasionally.  A quick google search reveals plenty of players singing Smith's praises. But let's be honest, you don't give a fu*ck about the truth so somewhat pointless reeling off a list, or pointing to the City players who have been elevated to the first team squad on merit. Now trot off and throw some darts at a picture of Smith. Maybe even you can manage a hit if you stand close enough, Dumbo!

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Anybody would do better than this unconvincing dumpling.

He has failed where it matters and has been pathetically unable to get the squad up to the task.

How much more of this loser are we supposed to put up with?

Anybody could achieve more than him. Anybody, and it's hardly that difficult to replace a manager that doesn't actually do wins.

We excused him in the Premier League, excuse his dismal managerial input in the Chumps, and it could well have long-standing repercussions for our club.

Please remember the stats are good and tell a different story Broady. 😜

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

I thought you were of the opinion that social media and football forums were only representative of a small/tiny minority, well at least as far as NCFC are concerned. Can't be bothered to look it up but please don't tell me you haven't said that on here hoggy ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Try to get those two brain cells you own to smash into each other occasionally.  A quick google search reveals plenty of players singing Smith's praises. But let's be honest, you don't give a fu*ck about the truth so somewhat pointless reeling off a list, or pointing to the City players who have been elevated to the first team squad on merit. Now trot off and throw some darts at a picture of Smith. Maybe even you can manage a hit if you stand close enough, Dumbo!

Hahahahahaha, what a pathetic response, are you about 5? It appears you’ve been out witted by a man with 2 brain cells!!! Says a lot about you,  now your original point about a “young” Grealish has been blown out the water and you’ve nothing else to grasp onto you come up with that drivel!!

How the Clappers seem to love this thread.  We all know who you are and now deluded you are.  The ones on here are either named after pigs, birds or insects.  Look forward to your fanciful posts in support of your hero on Tuesday.  A must win I suggest for yourselves however I can see 1-0 defeat, Hudd score and set up shop point against league fav's job done.  Jordan to score winner.

Never want Norwich to lose and I am not convinced that even if we did lose the next two Dean Smith would get the boot. 

I am still very "meh" towards Dean Smith and as far as I can see we are stuck with him, unless results are still as poor over the next 4 months.

Fingers crossed that I and others are wrong and we start winning...............

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Oh, not this Brentford bullsh*t again. How many effing times is it necessary to type this? He came 9th-10th-9th at Brentford, having inherited a club that made the playoffs in the previous season. He did not transform Brentford, he did not turn them into the Barcelona of the Championship, he did not lead them to Championship glory. At best he kept them treading water before Frank took over and turned them into the very successful team they are today. But for some reason Smith-groupies like you want to spread this myth that he tore up the Championship and the admiring masses billed and cooed at the quality of his football.

Do you deny that he came 9th-10th-9th with a team that came 5th before he arrived? Do you think that the official records have been rewritten for some reason, perhaps the jealousy of other clubs who did not have the Messiah to lead them?

And, as mrdi pointed out above, how is his record at Brentford relevant anyway? He's had 30 league games, plus cup competitions and friendlies. That's enough to judge him on at Norwich. 30 games, 18 points. Not much of a Messiah, is he? 

Edited by canarybubbles
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Maybe Smith shouldnt be signing players who are capable of blazing the ball over the bar at an open goal from 4 yards out?

Stop with the excuses. Funny how only good managers seem to get the luck and poor managers dont

This season will just be a succession of post match apologies and excuses from Smith after games and that isnt going to change

Not to say anything on Smith's strengths or his weakness but It's hard to take a poster seriously when they don't understand that Smith is not the one primarily in charge of transfers.

We have had a Director of Football/Head Coach model for quite a few years now. Maybe time to read up on how that works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1902 said:

Not to say anything on Smith's strengths or his weakness but It's hard to take a poster seriously when they don't understand that Smith is not the one primarily in charge of transfers.

We have had a Director of Football/Head Coach model for quite a few years now. Maybe time to read up on how that works.

So whose choice was it to sign Ramsey?

Smith who worked with him at Villa or the director of football?

Think very carefully about that one won't you

Idiot

4 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Fair enough. But in that case he can't take the credit for Núñez, nor can his supporters argue that 'he hasn't got his own players yet'.

8 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Look what Lambert did with us, then look at what he did with Ipswich!!!! 

27 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

So whose choice was it to sign Ramsey?

Smith who worked with him at Villa or the director of football?

Think very carefully about that one won't you

Idiot

The director of football has the final say. 

Signings are Webber's responsibility, Smith can suggest who he wants but he isn't the one whose job it is to get it right.

He is responsible for training, selection, match tactics which are well below par and which he is clearly not getting right at the moment.

Moron.

Edited by 1902
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Fair enough. But in that case he can't take the credit for Núñez, nor can his supporters argue that 'he hasn't got his own players yet'.

Absolutely, anyone discussing signings as either a positive or a negative of Smith's time is barking up the wrong tree.

• Like 1

I love that people are slagging off Ramsey for blazing one over the bar in ONE game!!! FFS how many times has Mclean blazed it over the bar and even missed the moon!

Give Ramsey a chance. At least he's looked livelier than Rashica. And I love it that Nunez looks quality, but that can't have had anything to do with Smith either. How do you know he wasn't recommended by Smith 

And I love that people say neither Smith or Shakey wanted to be here. Again, where's the evidence from podcast or interview.Oh that's right, you know cuz you asked him outright and he admitted he never wanted to be here but Norwich are just happy to pay his wages.

It's all about opinions but some on here as the delusional as the rest of us! 

• Like 1