Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Need to get a settled team

Swapping and. Changing the team is not good . I realise some of the changes cannot be helped but just hope we settle down to give the players a chance to play tight as a team and get to know how each other play 

Don’t disagree but needs to be a team without McLean or Sorensen (unless either HAS to play left back), dowell , Sargent or Rashica!

We need:

1) Players to return from injury (plus sign a left back on loan)

2) Win a couple of games to build the confidence 

3) Get a settled team

We're not a million miles away. I honestly think scoring the first goal in a game will be the catalyst for an upturn in results.

36 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

As much as having a settled team helps, if Rashica starts on Tuesday night I’ll be disgusted.

Yeah same here , but it's deanos call his job depends on decisions like this , I think his got until Halloween to turn it around.😙

7 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

We need:

3) Get a settled team

We're not a million miles away. I honestly think scoring the first goal in a game will be the catalyst for an upturn in results.

If is was his first few games I’d agree but he’s almost been here a year and if anything we’ve got significantly worse under his time here. 

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

If is was his first few games I’d agree but he’s almost been here a year and if anything we’ve got significantly worse under his time here. 

Yeah my main concern is he's not getting the most from his players, the left back situation is unfortunate for him but even so this squad is underperforming.🤔

25 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

Yeah my main concern is he's not getting the most from his players, the left back situation is unfortunate for him but even so this squad is underperforming.🤔

Even if he didn’t have the players he wanted he could still implement a philosophy and style of play from the moment he came in with how he wanted his team to play. I can’t sit here in good consciousness and say I have any clue about how he wants football to be played? Possession v counter attack, press high v drop off and get shape. These should be the basic principles of how he wants a team to play yet I can’t make head or tail out of it for almost a year. 

• Like 1

I agree we are not far away from turning it around and Smith needs to be given time for Idah, Hayden and Sara to get fully match fit. Very impressed with Gibbs, he must start the next game. Nunez looks to be an astute signing and Ramsey’s cameo was impressive. Sadly Rashicha just doesn’t look interested and Sargent hasn’t worked out. Concerns with Pukki’s performance aswell but hoping once he gets that first goal he can kick on.

Smith needs to find the right line up and fast!

6 hours ago, Yellow and Green said:

We need:

3) Get a settled team

‘We’re not a million miles away…’ but we shouldn’t even be one mile away. This club has been a premiership club for two of the last four seasons, and a top championship club for the other two. The team has only been strengthened for this campaign, not weakened. There are no excuses.