chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Hull (L/A) *****

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Dean smiths fault for playing a kid. Useless joke of a spud 

🥴

Just admiring the drinks break, nobody listening to what Dean Smith is saying. Hands in his pockets. Moron.

get out of my club

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Saw it was a yellow card.... was it a bad one?

Cleared him out, blatant yellow. Not dangerous just a bit carthorsey

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Just admiring the drinks break, nobody listening to what Dean Smith is saying. Hands in his pockets. Moron.

get out of my club

Please could you give it a break? I don't rate Smith either, I get what you're saying but maybe say something else sometimes. Please?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Cleared him out, blatant yellow. Not dangerous just a bit carthorsey

Lovely. We need a bit more of that in our ranks. Wish our attackers would do that.

Just now, All the Germans said:

Please could you give it a break? I don't rate Smith either, I get what you're saying but maybe say something else sometimes. Please?

Should I just pretend everything’s fine and ask for more time like everyone else?

Posted (edited)

I think Dean Smith is great! He is a tactical genius and a masterful motivator of men. I especially admire the way he engineered a relegation last season and a draw at home against the mighty Wigan. Genius!

Edited by kenfoggo
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Should I just pretend everything’s fine and ask for more time like everyone else?

I don't really mind. I would just prefer not to see essentially the same thing every two minutes. What do you think repeating it so frequently is actually achieving?

Posted (edited)

I like the way he’s tucked his polo into this trousers which are way too high, highlighting the gut 

👌 a style icon 

Edited by The Real Buh

No streams but I have been surprised by the cost of dental implants in Norwich, amazed at what the cast of Frasier look like now, and understand there are many local women looking for someone just like me - with no credit card needed

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

At least Hugill can score goals, whereas Sargent can’t even put the ball in an empty net, yep Sargent is far better isn’t he 🤣🤣

Sargent scored 4 goals last season, two in the cup, two in the Premier League. Albeit in two games. Hugill has so far scored 5 goals for us, the last of which was the last of which was April 2021.

As I've said, he's not rubbish. He just doesn't deserve to take anyone's place after his performance on Tuesday. If he can score goals, he looked further away from scoring one on Tuesday in 78mins than Sargent did in 12+ mins. Sargent looked more of a threat in that time. Hugill didn't do enough.

Looks like I am not alone in that thought.

1 minute ago, chicken said:

Sargent scored 4 goals last season, two in the cup, two in the Premier League. Albeit in two games. Hugill has so far scored 5 goals for us, the last of which was the last of which was April 2021.

As I've said, he's not rubbish. He just doesn't deserve to take anyone's place after his performance on Tuesday. If he can score goals, he looked further away from scoring one on Tuesday in 78mins than Sargent did in 12+ mins. Sargent looked more of a threat in that time. Hugill didn't do enough.

Looks like I am not alone in that thought.

Supporting sargeant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Supporting sargeant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ll support whoever is representing my club, rather than bitching and whining about them endlessly.  You should try it sometime.

• Like 3

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

I’ll support whoever is representing my club, rather than bitching and whining about them endlessly.  You should try it sometime.

Absolutely this, support them but also be able to criticize when it's ****e. 

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

You look

like a mug 

🎶 We’ve forgotten 

we’ve forgotten

we’ve forgotten how to score!!

All we need is like 30, more, games 🎶 

Same old story here. Early pressure and several chances but no goals, followed by allowing the opposition back into the game, taking too many touches and poor passing.

Couldn't get the stream working until about the 25min mark... Kind of regret fixing it, this has been absolutely dreadful.