chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Hull (L/A) *****

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

We were the better team in the first half you know.

Apparently so 🤣🤣

Stevenage 3 wins at 2-1, winners in 84, 88 and 95.  Today 1-1c with equalise in 100th minute wonderland

15 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

No the grateful bit was a reference to Webber’s comment - go read carefully 

Looks like you need to either read or understand what you write because you attributed it to me directly:

25 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Yes, as Hoggy pointed out, we should be grateful for having played best in the first half- calamitous goals conceded and no goals scored aside 

Godly the game is 2 halves.  Norwich only ever play in one.  Hoggy take note and welcome back keep Clapping

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Everyone is lying according to Hogster 🤣

5 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

has anyone notice Hogsar has gone missing -should we send out a search party for him

8 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Hogesar will, the stats are lying

The obsession is cute, but a little desperate and sad assuming you're all grown men.

If we look back at this thread, all i've said is we were the better team first half, but the second half couldn't be defended, particularly the way we started it.

If you disagree, at least have the balls to debate it properly with me rather than sniping at me on an online forum. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Godly the game is 2 halves.  Norwich only ever play in one.  Hoggy take note and welcome back keep Clapping

I know it is, I was quoting what hogesar was banging on about. 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

The obsession is cute, but a little desperate and sad assuming you're all grown men.

If we look back at this thread, all i've said is we were the better team first half, but the second half couldn't be defended, particularly the way we started it.

If you disagree, at least have the balls to debate it properly with me rather than sniping at me on an online forum. 

I disagree. Hull did an absolute job on us first half, we let in a really soft goal, failed to take our chances and couldn’t break down a team that finished 18th last season. Meanwhile Hull kept us out and took their chance. They had the best of the first half- and the second 

Dont worry Hoggy its all done in tongue in cheek responses- guess we all so frustrated we got to blame someone on here

11 minutes ago, AJ said:

Farke got sacked for similar. Smith has absolutely no credit in the bank. Just looks like an even more disastrous decision to sack Farke with no plan in place. Smith was clearly not plan A

Did we ever find out what plan A was before Smith became available. ?

Just done a pretty tough physical days work in this heat , get in the car to find  that we've lost again , this time to Hull ffs!!

How carp is Smith?

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

I disagree. Hull did an absolute job on us first half, we let in a really soft goal, failed to take our chances and couldn’t break down a team that finished 18th last season. Meanwhile Hull kept us out and took their chance. They had the best of the first half- and the second 

How did they have the best of the first half? They didn't create any good opportunities, we created one FOR them, we created several decent chances in the first five minutes? Pukki had a clear opportunity on goal, Nunez had a one-on-one...

We had more shots, more shots on target, more shots inside the area, more of the ball, more corners, free kicks.

How on earth were they better in the first half?

1 minute ago, pete said:

Sorry turn off when hoggy fants on

If I promise to post every day, will you promise to delete your account on here?

How did they have the best of the first half? They didn't create any good opportunities, we created one FOR them, we created several decent chances in the first five minutes? Pukki had a clear opportunity on goal, Nunez had a one-on-one...

We had more shots, more shots on target, more shots inside the area, more of the ball, more corners, free kicks.

Yet we lost

Half time score Hull 1- 0 Norwich 

it’s a results game. 

Half time score Hull 1- 0 Norwich 

it’s a results game. 

So you should have said Hull had the better RESULT in the first half, not the better performance.

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Yet we lost

Yep, and we were poor for the majority of the second half. I'm not sure what your point is?

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I do disagree, yes we had plenty of possession first half, but my god it was, so slow and lethargic (yes it was hot), and often ended up with the ball going backwards, sideways if we were lucky. A few shots yes, but did we ever look like scoring? 

If that first half is now a barometer of good play for us, against a team who finished 19th last season then we are even worse than I thought. 

It's 100% essential we get a new manager who can actually get a tune out of these players, as tactically they don't appear to know what they're doing, and I'm still not sure what Smith's game plan is all about. 

You are a real tossa and continue to perpetrate  the conception look forward to more of your madcap posts.  Keep clapping in spite of the evidence

Also whilst first half of the second half was worse than the first half- the second half of the second half was much better 

See  , there are positives 😇

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Did we ever find out what plan A was before Smith became available. ?

Just done a pretty tough physical days work in this heat , get in the car to find  that we've lost again , this time to Hull ffs!!

How carp is Smith?

Don't think we'll ever find out. All we know for sure is that we interviewed him and Lampard and I bloody hope Lampard wasn't first choice!

Just now, pete said:

You are a real tossa and continue to perpetrate  the conception look forward to more of your madcap posts.  Keep clapping in spite of the evidence

English not your first language then Pete? Fair enough if not.  Very poor if so.

• Like 1

We can’t we having any ‘perpetuation  of the conception’ oh no. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Wish we could have the worst half in any game  and be 1 nil up

Just now, corbs said:

We can’t we having any ‘perpetuation  of the conception’ oh no. 

If it was immaculate ( the conception ,that is) we could build a religion around it and use it as a cover for all sorts of abuse. I don't now why no one thought of it before. 

21 minutes ago, AJ said:

The whole team were poor, not just Pukki. Form comes with good performances. Collectively this group has not shaken off the shower of ****e from last season by the looks of it

I wouldn’t disagree with you, as a collective they are a very poor team. But Pukki has been a shoe in every week based on his past, and he doesn’t score goals, he is very very poor. Admittedly we are not creating the chances for him, but when that does happen, he misses! Mark Rivers says it as it is! Listen to him.

Just now, Pyro Pete said:

Terrific Canary Call so far.

First caller: "I'm foooomin!"

My favorite part was Rob trying to defend Kenny against Rivvo, you know the former professional footballer. 

• Like 1