chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Hull (L/A) *****

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

..oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Hard to say much positive about that. We look so basic with our play patterns. I think that's the difference from Farke, now sides know exactly how we will play and defend accordingly.  Nunes looks really good though. Shame we didn't have him in in 2/3 weeks earlier. I still hope Dean Smith can turn it around, but it seems less and less likely.

As long as NCFC carry a 32 years old striker who cannot score goals, they will, and so will the supporters, suffer! Historically yes, very good, but just like at Celtic, he has been found out.

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

How is 1 league win since January not sacking form? 

Farke got sacked for similar. Smith has absolutely no credit in the bank. Just looks like an even more disastrous decision to sack Farke with no plan in place. Smith was clearly not plan A

• Like 1

Can someone start a free for all uncensored personal spats thread?.....I've got to take pooch out for a wee an' cacka p00.....

• Haha 1

Nunez looks a player, we now just need a manager in that won't waste his talent 👍, although he'll be dropped after scoring today ala Sinani. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, City 2nd said:

As long as NCFC carry a 32 years old striker who cannot score goals, they will, and so will the supporters, suffer! Historically yes, very good, but just like at Celtic, he has been found out.

The whole team were poor, not just Pukki. Form comes with good performances. Collectively this group has not shaken off the shower of ****e from last season by the looks of it

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Nunez looks a player, we now just need a manager in that won't waste his talent 👍, although he'll be dropped after scoring today ala Sinani. 

MOTM on Tuesday, didn't even get on the pitch today. Can't make it up can you

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Thing is everyone keeps saying Smith out, and I get it. But quite frankly I dont think theres many that can turn things around

If that was true nobody would ever change manager

• Like 1

One wonders after the dross he serves up with what should be a winning squad, how does Dean Smith keep his job?  No “ifs “or “buts” or weak excuses. Not acceptable. Someone has to decide to pull the plug on this farce.

• Like 1

I've got to say that that was very disappointing. The quality is obvious, but there are too many really atrocious errors that betray a lack of focus throughout the squad. I'm not a fan of replacing managers, but I hope the club is getting organised on possible replacements if there still isn't a win in the next couple of games. 

If you're not going to blame the manager for individual errors then you can't give him credit for individual brilliance either. On the whole it wasn't a great performance after a bright lively start.

We sacked the manager most likely to get us out of the Championship and replaced him with one very much on the downward spiral in his managerial career. A huge week for Smith coming up.

Webber needs to start the thought process of replacing Smith by next weekend.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Thing is everyone keeps saying Smith out, and I get it. But quite frankly I dont think theres many that can turn things around

There are thousands and thousands of coaches on this planet. I’m sorry, but daft comment I’m afraid.

4 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Hogesar will, the stats are lying

Everyone is lying according to Hogster 🤣

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This is the championship ffs. We have a team and budget that the majority of this league can only dream of having. We’ve spent millions on players and have parachute payments. There will be plenty of coaches capable of getting this team competing at the top