chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Hull (L/A) *****

Just now, baldy09 said:

Wow what a game -fast slick passing - lots of goal attempts , great defending - head coach shouting and encouraging . 🤣 

We're u watching Accrington v Burton 

Just now, baldy09 said:

Wow what a game -fast slick passing - lots of goal attempts , great defending - head coach shouting and encouraging . 🤣 

Are you talking about Hull? 😅

I blame Cantwell, Rashica and Dowell (and the person that picked them). We've looked far more threatening since they all went off, even with Sargent being anonymous. If Sinani had come on instead of Ronald, we may have got something.

Trying very hard to not formally become a "Smith Out-er" this early in a season.  Probably too hard come to think of it.  I didn't want him last season, and he's sure as hell not winning me round with this cr@p.

Just now, All the Germans said:

I blame Cantwell, Rashica and Dowell (and the person that picked them). We've looked far more threatening since they all went off, even with Sargent being anonymous. If Sinani had come on instead of Ronald, we may have got something.

Sinani was MOTM on Tuesday, and by a long way. Doesn't even get on the pitch today 🤷🏻‍♂️

They're still so fragile. First twenty looked like a matter of time before we got one, then an absolute brain fart from Aarons - why hit that clearance with your left (sure, it was unlucky it hit his own player and rebounded like that, but just don't take that risk!) and then they looked discombobulated.

They need a win or two and quick, but not sure where it's coming from.

9 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I hate the 3rd kit; it looks like someone's washed it with a pink sock by mistake.

OTBC

Marginally less horrible than last season's 3rd kit though.

• Haha 1

Just now, raunds canary said:

We're u watching Accrington v Burton 

Spot on - thought something was wrong - blast wrong game🤣🤣

Just now, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Positives from today and hope for the future. Nunez, Gibbs, Ramsey and Hernandez. The rest..  meh!

Hernandez?  Have lots of time for the bloke, but I controlled the ball as many times in this match as he did.

Just now, Orly said:

Trying very hard to not formally become a "Smith Out-er" this early in a season.  Probably too hard come to think of it.  I didn't want him last season, and he's sure as hell not winning me round with this cr@p.

He doesn't even look like he's won the players round and that's a fairly basic requirement of the job

• Like 1

Shocking start to the season.

Fcuk it's hard word supporting this dross.

Must win game Tuesday otherwise I want this clown out. 

Smith isn't the answer, just not up to it, not what we needed.

He’s done absolutely nothing since he’s been here and now that’s 1 point out of 9 in the championship and bottom after 3 games. He should be under massive pressure now to keep his job 

Really disappointing result. But, in Nunez, it looks like we may have one of the players of the Championship on our hands and should build a team around him accordingly. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Budapest Canary said:

I can confirm that. Last week I was in Norfolk  and tried to watch Canaries TV first from a Norfolk address - it offered only the radio broadcast, then I switched VPN on, and hey presto, it offered video too.       

Signed up with Nord at half time & Bingo!!  😀

Just now, Fuzzar said:

Really disappointing result. But, in Nunez, it looks like we may have one of the players of the Championship on our hands and should build a team around him accordingly. 

Yes - but sadly the rest is just so much mentally fragile dross

I honestly thought the experience of Smith & Shakespeare would help us knock the socks of this league. But I'm losing faith very quickly!

3 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

It's almost Asif Onel is abit up and down with his performance 🤔

He never has been consistent - whereas the whole team have been consistent losers - never mind Delia guaranteed of another 27000 crowd Tuesday - rubbing her hands 

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

Absolutely dreadful. Can't defend, can't create chances and can't finish the chances we do create.

Unless something changes our best chance of winning games will be to fall over and hope Nunez can smack one in from 30 yards.

Edited by HertsCanary93

Yet another game dominated, according to the stats, and another bad result. There is no defence of the current situation.

Wait for the Monday morning "we have to do better" mantra.

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

Let’s not break his spirit before then…

Reminds me of the ‘football is life’ South American player from Ted Lasso