chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Hull (L/A) *****

I decided a while ago I’d refrain from any ‘Smith out’ stuff until we found ourselves bottom of the table. 2.5 games in, it’s time. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORUBBISHGETOFF

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

This is why I like Rivvo, he's very honest and doesn't pander to the club like Goreham and Butler do (also he was one of my favourites of the 03 era) 

Yea agree Goreham and Butler afraid to say something that Smith or Webber like and they are Banned  from the club

• Like 2

Dire so far. I wonder if those sage individuals like Rob Butler and the TNC boys might be starting to regret there position on Farke and the club not being able to compete in the premier league as we roll down hill back to miserable mid table championship future. 

• Like 1

Just now, baldy09 said:

Yea agree Goreham and Butler afraid to say something that Smith or Webber dont  like and they are Banned  from the club

It’s all so predictable - start brightly, concede a calamitous goal and then mentally crumble. Smith has had 33 games and lost 20- get shot of him tonight 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agadoo Fruit GIF - Agadoo Fruit Black Lace - Discover & Share GIFs

#"Agadoo doo doo we will score a goal for you....Agadoo doo doo we're absolutely p00!"#

#"Agadoo doo doo in fact you have now scored two!"#....

Edited by Mello Yello

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Conversely, this second half can't be defended. 

Agreed. Absolutely abysmal.

WOW! I thought this was a joke but we're actually losing YET AGAIN with literally an insane squad

Edited by Michael Starr

Hmmm anyone still think Smith is right for this club? These players are shot of any confidence and don’t believe in Smith as the leader, needs a fresh change, a winning manager from a lower team Robins please!

• Like 1

Great! Only one team in this game today. Struggle to understand how we can be so poor? Can´t pass, can´t score, can´t defend, can´t get any decent players in. A lot of the players doesn´t seem to want to be here?