chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Hull (L/A) *****

Just now, hogesar said:

OK, Rashica has been poor too.

I'm wondering how long we should persist with him. He has shown nothing since some early flashes (last season). I'd have Sinani on for him sharpish if he doesn't do something (good; he's done plenty that's been poor).

It has to be said, lose this and Smiths job has to be on the line. Absolutely atrocious defending.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

I'm wondering how long we should persist with him. He has shown nothing since some early flashes (last season). I'd have Sinani on for him sharpish if he doesn't do something (good; he's done plenty that's been poor).

He would have been dropped after Cardiff if it was me. 

1 hour ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Dean Smith is ****ing useless, but I'd rather have a traffic cone upfront instead of Hugil.

Would definitely offer more of a threat.

Would a traffic cone have scored 2 goals against a team that finished 2nd in Ligue 1 last season?

Rashica needs to get the fvvck out of our club. Take Smith with him. 433 does not and never will work for this squad. Embarrassing fvvcking potato of a manager.

• Haha 1

Why did Aarons turn towards his own goal there. Could easily have turned to the right back position, clearing with his strong foot but inexplicably turned inside, to the centre of goal, cleared (badly) with his left foot into the middle of the box? Really, really poor.

1 minute ago, CANARYKING said:

Sky say calamity 

It's not a calamity when we do it every week 😅