Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Score Predictions: Hull (a)

Hull 1. Norwich 3.

Nunez. Pukki. Sara

🇨🇱.        🇫🇮 .      🇧🇷 .

2-2. Think the attacks coming together but still suspect in defence and it may cost us tomorrow.

But I think we’ll get 6 points from Huddersfield and Millwall.

No score predicts from me but presumably Hull are a very attack minded team so that wories me a bit. With Lungi at LB probably it could open the way for both Sara and Nunez to play together which would be interesting. Think Hull will win this by a goal or two, leaving us badly needing points against Huddersfield and Millwall, going with 4 points from those.

55 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

2-2. Think the attacks coming together but still suspect in defence and it may cost us tomorrow.

But I think we’ll get 6 points from Huddersfield and Millwall.

I think 2-2 as well for exactly the same reasons.😃

Hull will push pretty hard, so I can see us having to play on the counter a fair bit. Think that would help Rashica and Nunez, and might give Pukki more space. We need Hanley back for this one - he and Omo really should be our centre-half pairing. That said, neither Cardiff nor Wigan really created anything beyond our errors so the success Hull will have will to some extent depend on what errors they can squeeze out of us.

If Lungi carries on at left-back from where he left off we'll almost have a natural back three as he's more circumspect than Aarons. Much depends on the defensive midfielder then, if it's McLean I'd be worried as he's got a propensity to chase too much, so that would probably make Lungi, a more aware sort, cautious.

I think it'll be one of those games that ebbs and flows with both teams having spells on top. I think we'll get a counter to stick somewhere, have to withstand some heavy pressure, but I think we'll nick it by one. Either 0-1 or 1-2 for me.

I'd take a draw though.

Hmm if that Watford score turns into a result they'll be dead chuffed with 7 points after the start they've had. Really need a win.

5 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

3-0 Hull.

Bedsheet on the ironing board. 

3-0 Hull. More green shoots. more possession, more corners, better XG. Their 1st was never a pen. 2nd a foul on krul. 3rd bundled in by ref.  Ref gave us nothing. Last year's signings need time to gel. Will be like new signings when they do. Deano needs time. Not his team yet. Plenty of characters in the dressing room. Haydon has a great presence...in meetings.  let's see where we are in October, or with a fully fit squad. State of the art physio facilities at Colney envy of all other championship clubs. Always going to be a tough start. Hull will be right up there. Atmosphere needed the drum today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Predicting Norwich scores is a bit random at the moment owing to the variability of their performance. If the team that played in the manner of the first half against Birmingham turn up , then Norwich should cruise to victory ,0-3. However, if the team exhibits the same attitude as the second half against Birmingham, then they will struggle to get a result. So , basically, any score line this afternoon would not surprise me, from 3-0 to 0-3. My own inkling would be that if Kenny McLean starts, then we will struggle.

9 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Predicting Norwich scores is a bit random at the moment owing to the variability of their performance. If the team that played in the manner of the first half against Birmingham turn up , then Norwich should cruise to victory ,0-3. However, if the team exhibits the same attitude as the second half against Birmingham, then they will struggle to get a result. So , basically, any score line this afternoon would not surprise me, from 3-0 to 0-3. My own inkling would be that if Kenny McLean starts, then we will struggle.

I agree, it is a bit bizzare people are predicting we will score a goal let alone a few

I agree, it’s very difficult to gauge just how this team will perform, on paper with a decent performance it’s a win, but I just can’t see it, 1-1.

i do not think we have sorted out the creating or goal scoring problem 

i still do not trust or rate what smith is doing so hull to win 2-0 

we play to much like individuals instead of a team for some reason 

10 hours ago, Don’t be Krul said:

2-1 to Hull

5 hours ago, Petriix said:

2-1 Hull, if Rashica starts. 2-2 if he doesn't. 

Congratulations. We win a feeling of sad inevitability...