Sign in to follow this  
Robert N. LiM

Used to the new badge yet?

Just wondered what people are thinking about the new badge, now they've had some time to get used to it.

Have to say, I really like it, and it definitely works much better than the old one at very small sizes, on social media for example. 

I do think that the canary looks really unbalanced when it's taken out of the rest of the badge - looks like it's going to fall over. But other than that, I'm in favour. Thoughts?

It's fine. Looks much sharper on digital media especially when reduced to smaller size.
I mean, it's barely changed anyway, imagine if had it been a fresh design the meltdown would have been immense

• Like 1

I really like it…when it has the border.

When it doesn’t it just doesn’t look quite right to me.

• Like 1

The old badge had lots of success , cup runs/ promotions / European football and the like, the new one has done nothing yet. 

time to change back! 

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Better question might be did anyone dislike the old one?

I didn’t hate it but it had some really amateurish bits of design to it, most of which have been improved.

About 60% on it, and it's growing.   I think the new kits and branding has helped alot as they've been top shelf for me.

It's just sometimes when I see it, looks like a kids/junior canary version of the full adult badge. 

i.e. It popped up on the latest behind the scenes vid from Tuesday:   

image.thumb.png.8a1ccadcfd8002c69503f76dbbe85ca5.png

I look at it like that, and love how clean it is - but also hate how clean it is! 🙂