6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I thought this was a 3rd signing.............

Best home/away and 3rd kit combination ever?

Home kit is the best by miles but away and 3rd are pretty good too and could cost me a bit soon

• Like 2

If you’re wondering the colour it is:

This season’s third shirt body is a modern tie dye sublimation print using pastel shades of purple, pink, xenon blue and turquoise green. It features a xenon blue v- neck collar with woven crest detailing and the shorts and socks compliment the kit in the xenon blue base colour. 

…whatever all that means. They did say it was mainly for use by the Women’s team, think the men’s team will only be using it tomorrow. 

Think the first 2 kits were hits, could afford to take a risk on something a bit more likely to be subjective to taste.

It’s a third kit at the end of the day, I won’t be buying it but I’d bet it has a big appeal to some.

We've come a long way from painting the away dressing room pink. Perhaps the idea is that the opposition's testosterone levels will be reduced just by looking at it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Horrendous - which is exactly how third kits should be.

Yesss… but it really isn’t nice. Looks like someone left a cheap T-shirt in a whites wash.

I was swore to secrecy but Mrs KG does a bit of tie dying and was asked to produce 242,000 by last night and she just managed it. We had to put the players up for the night after the photographs and I'm now giving them fried pastie for breakfast.

Why oh why do they bother. Is it compulsory to have three shirts? You would be mad to pay £60 for that.

• Haha 1

My wifes 'festival dress' is that colour mix. I might set her a Great British Sewing Bee Transformation Challenge to turn it into a football shirt.

Anyone got a black marker pen?

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I was swore to secrecy but Mrs KG does a bit of tie dying and was asked to produce 242,000 by last night and she just managed it. We had to put the players up for the night after the photographs and I'm now giving them fried pastie for breakfast.

Why oh why do they bother. Is it compulsory to have three shirts? You would be mad to pay £60 for that.

Fried pastie? Is that a thing?

The official away strip 'Costa' top has pretty much sold out as has the Home strip in many sizes (at least it had when I bought mine). Those were simplistic in design, this is more of an acquired taste.

Will need to see it in and on the flesh first.

33 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Looks like a Zap ice lolly! Damn I loved those lollies. 

Knew it reminded me of something!

I like it, probably more than the away kit, but I fundamentally believe our badge should always be the normal yellow and green, whatever kit it's on, even if it clashes. A badge is a badge.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I like it, but not to wear myself. may treat the missus to it though she'd love it.

You know how to treat a lady!  😊