Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Sundays Game

Can some one please confirm what time Hux & Sven (in best Graham Norton voice) need to sign to be able to play at portaloo road?

I have seen times varying from Noon tomorrow until noon saturday. My personal belief was 5pm Friday? Many thanks for clarifying

My head just gets worse - just as I have a more stable day it kicks off again - my mood is changing so frequently I now know what it is to have PMT (sorry ladies!)

OTBC

Dear LeftFoot,
I regret to inform you that it can only be real PMT if you are sore in certain delicate areas!
As there might be children reading this I will not elaborate, but I''m sure you will know where to check for any obvious signs. Also, you will find crying at this present time very easy, and, trouble is, you will not know if you are feeling joy or sorrow as you do it! (Suggest you practise a bit before tomorrow. I think it may well happeen in households all over Norfolk and parts of Suffolk whatever the outcome).

Sorry, I haven''t got a clue as to the answer to your question. There''s your luck!