Sign in to follow this  

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

And you wonder why you get so much stick on here! 

unbelievable. 

Yeah I mean what even is this? It serves literally no purpose other than to remind people that CC needs some attention. Sad.

11 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yeah I mean what even is this? It serves literally no purpose other than to remind people that CC needs some attention. Sad.

I don’t know, it gives me a chance to post this:

• Haha 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Anyone?

tumblr_nhd2m2nnmk1r7sijxo1_500.gif.e4b3a8a1cf3bccded63501ea92ccb651.gif

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Confession time - ive seen Imagination live - but It was a work do  - honest Gov. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Anyone?

Not their best I’ll grant you, but they were definitely contenders in the “so bad it’s good stakes”. This video has moments of genius/high comedy:

Also, trivia fans, Leee (yes three es) John, the lead singer in Imagination gave possibly the worst performance ever in a Doctor Who story. And that’s quite a high bar.

36 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's an amusing reminder that things never change. Now cheer up you misrable old sod. 😁

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's an amusing reminder that things never change. Now cheer up you misrable old sod. 😁

I've got a better idea. Why don't you stop sh*tposting and start actually going to some NCFC games once in a while?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Anyone?

That takes me back FTW, played it first on the SNES, then again later on the Amiga.

Absolutely loved that game, shame they don't make em like that anymore!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Canary dwarf said:

And the most completely pointless post of the day goes too ?

Only one contender, but to make it fair can you specify which day specifically..... ☺ 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Anyone?

I'm sure I had this on the sega megadrive back in the day great game , it's looks mega dated now though.😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Your lack of self awareness is the only thing amusing.

If we all report these kinds of posts and cite ‘s**tposting’ as the reason for the report do you think Peter the Deleter will take them down 😉

15 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

If we all report these kinds of posts and cite ‘s**tposting’ as the reason for the report do you think Peter the Deleter will take them down 😉

Hey, Peters a cool guy. Unlike all the grumpy OAP's on here who have nothing to do but complain about me when they could just ignore me.

Some people really need to cheer up

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hey, Peters a cool guy. Unlike all the grumpy OAP's on here who have nothing to do but complain about me when they could just ignore me.

But we cant all be wrong - can we? 

Have you ever thought about that, just once? 

And the irony again with that post is off the scale. 

Edited by Greavsy

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

We can't ignore you, you're like a plague of locusts all over the board. And why do you assume the people who complain about you are OAPs? And what's wrong with being an OAP anyway? I have no idea how old you are but you come across as an overexcited teenager who could probably learn a thing or two from your elders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

We can't ignore you, you're like a plague of locusts all over the board. And why do you assume the people who complain about you are OAPs? And what's wrong with being an OAP anyway? I have no idea how old you are but you come across as an overexcited teenager who could probably learn a thing or two from your elders.

Respect springs to mind, Fred! 

TBF you and I have crossed swords before, but I dont think we got to name calling (well other than Fred and Greasy!)  or anything like that, and I always respected your work as a volunteer at the OSP. People can have differing opinions, but there is no need to be a **** about it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

But we cant all be wrong - can we? 

Have you ever thought about that, just once? 

And the irony again with that post is off the scale. 

Of course, I'm often wrong. I'm an idiot. I take geat pride in it

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I’m 38 CC. Once again though, I did really genuinely politely request that you just glance over the threads that exist on page one before you post a new thread that duplicates it. It’s really obvious that you’re on here a lot, which I’m not knocking, but it does suggest you can spend at least a fraction of that time checking the forum first. In respect to posts like this cr** then it’s unlikely to be a duplicate. I will say that it does feel like a very knee jerk to post any old NCFC based stuff from Twitter, PinkUn and one or two other sources. Please please please just filter it a bit. 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, SwearyCanary said:

I’m 38 CC. Once again though, I did really genuinely politely request that you just glance over the threads that exist on page one before you post a new thread that duplicates it. It’s really obvious that you’re on here a lot, which I’m not knocking, but it does suggest you can spend at least a fraction of that time checking the forum first. In respect to posts like this cr** then it’s unlikely to be a duplicate. I will say that it does feel like a very knee jerk to post any old NCFC based stuff from Twitter, PinkUn and one or two other sources. Please please please just filter it a bit. 

Beacause you asked so kindly, I will do my best. But only for you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

But you dont act on it! 

Act like a plank - complain about being bullied - repeat 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SwearyCanary said:

Hear  hear ! well said. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I think this is meant to sound endearing but I’d suggest at this juncture it’s probably not hugely welcomed. You’ve obviously got some intellect, but playing on a falsehood that you’re an idiot isn’t going to absolve your posts tbh. Attention seeking for sure, not sure you’d deny that, but just some for the positive attention 

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hey, I've not said anything about bullying.. In this thread

At least you, by default - admit to the other two - thats a start! 

• Haha 1