Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Positives and negatives from today

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Spot on analysis KC. I also thought McCullum looked pretty good. 

McCullum didn’t do much wrong, but I have to say I thought Dimi was better. Looks like that’s academic now though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

McCullum didn’t do much wrong, but I have to say I thought Dimi was better. Looks like that’s academic now though.

Dimi has his critics but I agree he was good today.👍

28 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Agreed. McCallum didn't do much wrong... but nor did he add much. Dimi is a bit more dynamic.

6 minutes ago, GJP said:

Agreed. McCallum didn't do much wrong... but nor did he add much. Dimi is a bit more dynamic.

Just to prove how subjective this all is, I thought McCallum looked better than Dimi.

14 minutes ago, GJP said:

Yep, going forwards Dimi strikes me as more of a threat.

As for Gibson, he's got a mistake in him. Sean Dyche worked out pretty quick that he couldn't trust him.

But, he can do a good enough job at this level. He's a bit rusty at the moment but he has proven himself in this league and he'll be able to do it again.

1 hour ago, GJP said:

As for Gibson, he's got a mistake in him. Sean Dyche worked out pretty quick that he couldn't trust him.

But, he can do a good enough job at this level. He's a bit rusty at the moment but he has proven himself in this league and he'll be able to do it again.

I think he's clearly 3rd choice though- Hanley and Omobamidele are surely our first choice pairing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Dimi has his critics but I agree he was good today.👍

1 hour ago, GJP said:

1 hour ago, Grando said:

Just to prove how subjective this all is, I thought McCallum looked better than Dimi.

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Yep, going forwards Dimi strikes me as more of a threat.

Interesting selection of opinions. I thought he looked solid an improved as time went on. It'll be interesting to see if he steps up with Dimi likely out but I'm not worried about him being a starter.

First time I have seen McCallum and thought he was more mobile and a better full back than Dimi. I have yet to see Rashica have any impact whatsoever and just does not seem to get in to the game. Hernadez has his weaknesses but at least he puts a bit of life in to his performances. Critics say his final ball in not very effective but I have seen very little from Rashica in that respect.

• Like 2