Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Has there ever been a manager with a worse record still empd

5 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

I don't.

Thats fine. We can have different opinions. And the best bit is we get to find out! 🙃

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Thats fine. We can have different opinions. And the best bit is we get to find out! 🙃

We could go £20 for the CSF via Nutty if you like. 😇

• Like 1

2 games against a side most fancy to struggle this year and a promoted L1 side.  1 point.  The chief clapper trying to draw everyone's ire towards a refereeing decision.

My pre season prediction of 8th is looking optimistic. 

• Like 1

What’s funny is those who support Smith don’t even have the courage to come out and say they support him 😂

sitting on the fence giving it “we just need more time” or “10 games” or “see where we are at Christmas”

COWARDICE

19 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

We could go £20 for the CSF via Nutty if you like. 😇

If its for CSF then yeah, I'm in!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Good man, your on. Good luck.

Hey, if I'm right you pay 20 quid to see your side promoted. If you're right, chances are I'm not seeing our side promoted and I'm down 20 quid. 😅

Edited by hogesar
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Can they give retrospective red cards?

If ever a challenge deserves one!

54 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I think we will get promoted this season, under Smith.

I agree with your first part but I’m not sure it’ll be under Smith! 😉💚💛

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

What’s funny is those who support Smith don’t even have the courage to come out and say they support him 😂

sitting on the fence giving it “we just need more time” or “10 games” or “see where we are at Christmas”

COWARDICE

Don’t be a tool, saying that 2 games into the season is too early to be calling for his head isn’t sitting on the fence, it’s backing him for now until there is more information to make a decision on!

would you call Sara’s signing a dreadful piece of business or inspired signing based on his 10 min cameo today?, of course not, we don’t have a clue yet. 

I suppose it comes down to if you blame Smith for last season’s relegation and if so this season there’s nothing yet to change that mind agreed. Personally I don’t blame him and think there were many reasons so am happy to wait and see what he does with a competitive team with his own stamp on things. For me he starts this season with a clean slate and while his grade may be a D- so far the guy has aced this test previously so fingers crossed.

Edited by Son Ova Gunn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

I think we will get promoted this season, under Smith.

Clever, even if we do it under a different manager you can claim you were correct, surprised you didn’t even go a bit further and say under D Smith

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Son Ova Gunn said:

Don’t be a tool, saying that 2 games into the season is too early to be calling for his head isn’t sitting on the fence, it’s backing him for now until there is more information to make a decision on!

would you call Sara’s signing a dreadful piece of business or inspired signing based on his 10 min cameo today?, of course not, we don’t have a clue yet. 

I suppose it comes down to if you blame Smith for last season’s relegation and if so this season there’s nothing yet to change that mind agreed. Personally I don’t blame him and think there were many reasons so am happy to wait and see what he does with a competitive team with his own stamp on things. For me he starts this season with a clean slate and while his grade may be a D- so far the guy has aced this test previously so fingers crossed.

Are you this flaky about everything?

im sure big fat Deano appreciates your kind-of support lol

5 hours ago, Indy said:

As I said on the match thread I believe we have 3 wins in 29 league games under Smith, has there ever been a manager / coach still employed in and country with a worse record?

Just curious how to find out!

No, simple answer 

One point and one goal from two matches against teams expected to be near the foot of the table is far from inspiring.

The some problems remain, we concede sloppy goals and we cannot break teams down. Not a great combination.

21 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

And was sacked despite winning away from home.

The decision to sack him was made before that game. 

4 minutes ago, chicken said:

The decision to sack him was made before that game. 

As if he didn’t know.  It was the correct decision at the time. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Are you this flaky about everything?

im sure big fat Deano appreciates your kind-of support lol

I'm not sure taking a black and white view of everything holds the same appeal to the rest of us Buh. 

However flakiness is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

@hogesar, can't see where the faith is coming from tbh. Do you see a lot from yesterday that says we can unlock a defence that parks the bus on a regular basis? Because I don't. Teams that can't do that might be in the playoffs but don't get out of the championship through automatics.

Some Dutch bloke is still the Man Utd manager despite losing every single competitive match he has been in charge for. It's disgraceful how he is still in a job!!