Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Dean Smith should be sacked To-NIGHT!

41 minutes ago, Yellow Wal said:

According to Villa fans they have eneded up with a dumpy scouser who hasn't got a clue.

Thats funny because we have ended up with a dumpy brummie who hasnt got a clue.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I tell you what, I was one of the 'happy clappers' defending Farke at the time, pointing out that our season was already a write off and we should go again, and the level of toxicity against Farke on here was huge: every single post-match interview was followed by endless ranting about how he should just shut up; abusive crap everywhere, exactly like now. 

Maybe for the once the idiots that think sacking manager's is the thing to do every single time a *** point is lost should just shut up and actually do something vaguely supportive.

Farke was more than any other manager we have ever had previously. He achieved, connected and just as importantly loved this club in a manner that won’t be matched again. Sometimes you don’t realise what you’ve got until it’s gone. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Get a grip ffs! Should have won and by a Nat’s **** didnt. Let’s judge all after 10 more matches. 

I’ve seen enough. He’s useless. Can’t beat Wigan and it’s “give it ten games” the slide continues…

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ve seen enough. He’s useless. Can’t beat Wigan and it’s “give it ten games” the slide continues…

Well take a look at mountain boy and ‘let’s fly anywhere’ girl for abject failure. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Well take a look at mountain boy and ‘let’s fly anywhere’ girl for abject failure. 

Stop smoking crack, yeah?

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You, me or the board?

Is everyone from the midlands as stupid as you and Dean Smith?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Is everyone from the midlands as stupid as you and Dean Smith?

Maybe, but when we get down to your minced head ‘party on down Saturday level’ we may worry.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Maybe, but when we get down to your minced head ‘party on down Saturday level’ we may worry.

Those sure are some words you’ve attempted to put together there. 

13 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Stop smoking crack, yeah?

Now that’s funny! Remember your meltdown on here around a year ago when everyone was concerned for you for every nutty message you posted? Keep posting Frogman, it could be funny. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Now that’s funny! Remember your meltdown on here around a year ago when everyone was concerned for you for every nutty message you posted? Keep posting Frogman, it could be funny. 

People from the midlands talk like they’ve been hit in the head with a frying pan, discuss…

Just now, The Real Buh said:

People from the midlands talk like they’ve been hit in the head with a frying pan, discuss…

Sniff that bit up in the corner young un, don’t miss a bit, you’ve paid for it. 

Sniff that bit up in the corner young un, don’t miss a bit, you’ve paid for it. 

You are so mad mate lol how dare I make fun of the midlands 😂

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You are so mad mate lol how dare I make fun of the midlands 😂

You’re wicked, on it and have everyone’s number! Where you do excel though is being boring and predictable as Fcuk.

You’re wicked, on it and have everyone’s number! Where you do excel though is being boring and predictable as Fcuk.

image.thumb.jpeg.e557deb13448a7ee3bb2df0bc05475e5.jpeg

enjoy your traditional midland Sunday dinner tomorrow 

😂😂😂😂I love it when I make them cry

but anyway, back on topic:

If we gave Dean smith a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle how many weeks would it take him to finish it and, crucially, how many pieces would Craig Shakespeare eat.

Edited by The Real Buh

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

😂😂😂😂I love it when I make them cry

but anyway, back on topic:

If we gave Dean smith a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle how many weeks would it take him to finish it and, crucially, how many pieces would Craig Shakespeare eat.

With you on the scene? I’d imagine both would lose the will to live but hopefully take you with them. 

Know when you’re beat and go to bed. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

2 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Thats funny because we have ended up with a dumpy brummie who hasnt got a clue.

Like x1000👍

59 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

With you on the scene? I’d imagine both would lose the will to live but hopefully take you with them. 

Know when you’re beat and go to bed. 

How's Buh beat? Talking absolute

sense 👍

7 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

How's Buh beat? Talking absolute

sense 👍

He’s done this before mate. Turns into a little weirdo, crying into his keyboard.

Edited by The Real Buh

Very upset about this call to be rid of Dean Smith. Many people try to denigrate and belittle Smith’s achievements, in less than a year at the Club he has managed to hone the squad into achieving a draw at home against the mighty Wigan! He is a brilliant and a truly inspirational leader of men. Whatever we are paying him the Club should double it in order to keep him here and stop him being poached by a bigger club. I would gladly pay double to watch my team lose to Cardiff and draw against Wigan! Keep him here forever! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Very upset about this call to be rid of Dean Smith. Many people try to denigrate and belittle Smith’s achievements, in less than a year at the Club he has managed to hone the squad into achieving a draw at home against the mighty Wigan! He is a brilliant and a truly inspirational leader of men. Whatever we are paying him the Club should double it in order to keep him here and stop him being poached by a bigger club. I would gladly pay double to watch my team lose to Cardiff and draw against Wigan! Keep him here forever! 

A draw against Wigan? What’s next? A draw against Huddersfield? Ooooooh the expectation and excitement!

Time for some realistic expectations. Dean Smith is not ever going to set the footballing world alight with his motivational skills and tactical excellence. Under his leadership we will find our level as mid table Championship at best. The indications are already there after the appalling lacklustre relegation last year under his leadership and the dismal start to this campaign . The fixture against Birmingham on Tuesday will further highlight where we stand in the order in the Championship. Birmingham (with Ruddy and Plancheta) are unbeaten so far with a draw and a win. I agree that Smith must be given time , but how long ?

3 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Time for some realistic expectations. Dean Smith is not ever going to set the footballing world alight with his motivational skills and tactical excellence. Under his leadership we will find our level as mid table Championship at best. The indications are already there after the appalling lacklustre relegation last year under his leadership and the dismal start to this campaign . The fixture against Birmingham on Tuesday will further highlight where we stand in the order in the Championship. Birmingham (with Ruddy and Plancheta) are unbeaten so far with a draw and a win. I agree that Smith must be given time , but how long ?

This is an incredibly depressing post! 

15 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Farke was given lots and lots of time and I'd have happily have given him more. Webber's an easy scapegoat, but impatient fans were making the atmosphere toxic. 

Smith did enough last season to show he's as deserving of time as Farke was. Anyway, I really must get off of here now, because the posts from the retarded armchair HR brigade are getting on my nerves a bit. 

Wow, calling people retarded after posting one of the most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen.

Smith did enough LAST SEASON to show he deserves more time 👀, really? We’re you asleep for the final 20 games, we were awful, the worst football I’ve seen Norwich play and the tactics……well….what tactics! 

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

I see everyone is throwing stones at the manager rather than his inept employers.

That's the Delia Smith way though isn't it?

He’s just the first person I want sacked as he’s the easiest 

16 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Imagine supporting Dean Smith as a football manager 😂😂😂

cheap matalan suit, hands in his pocket wet blanket, USELESS 

imagine being happy with a draw against Wigan? Newly promoted Wigan!

Imagine being a Norwich fan with an attitude of entitlement. 

Wigan are a championship club. So are we. The sooner the fan base get the idea that we’re entitled to win this league and that anything less is a catastrophic injustice, out of their heads, the better. 

We’re a very good club at this level, and results will come. So enjoy being one of the better sides. It’s taken a while for us to be consistently one of the those at this level.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto
  • Like 2