Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Dean Smith should be sacked To-NIGHT!

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

You’ve summed yourself up a lot better than I could’ve done 👏

So you support Dean smith and what he’s done good to know. Let’s get that on the list people 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

So you support Dean smith and what he’s done good to know. Let’s get that on the list people 

Are you a very young child?  

• Like 1

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

And you belong on the non-football section 

We are just starting to see his tactics and there are real signs for optimism. He went months with someone else’s signings - he deserves till Christmas to show what he’s about. Today the result wasn’t there - but glimpses of something clicking could be seen 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Good performance today, total dominance without that clinical edge. Nunez with some more time with the squad looks like he could offer some. 

Very similar to our loss under Derby during start of Farkes record title win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Smith will be given time, they won't be thinking of sacking him after spending months working on getting players in to suit his system

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

We are just starting to see his tactics and there are real signs for optimism. He went months with someone else’s signings - he deserves till Christmas to show what he’s about. Today the result wasn’t there - but glimpses of something clicking could be seen 

Holy crap - I agree with you for what must be the first time ever!…though for me I’d make the change during the World Cup if we’re going to.

Anyone who didn’t think we should have won today needs their head seeing to.

• Like 1

It was better, and I acknowledge it wasn't hoofball. But we were at home to Wigan, and we have one point from two games against teams who are likely to finish in the bottom half, so I don' t think we should get carried away. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

This team really looks like it will gel and all the good loans look very impressive.

Pretty sure everyone who played today is a fully paid contracted player. The only loans we have are Hayden and Ramsey neither played.

Not sure how you can watch that game and attribute any blame to Dean Smith. First 20 minutes we bossed it, Gibson (selected out of necessity) gifts a goal, heads go down and sucked the air out of us. He made positive changes which worked. The final 20 minutes Wigan barely even got out of their own half. The players he has bought in (assuming he was involved) look like upgrades. 

What exactly are we blaming Dean Smith for?

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:
48 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

And you belong on the non-football section 

So, no denial then?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thumbbass said:

Pretty sure everyone who played today is a fully paid contracted player. The only loans we have are Hayden and Ramsey neither played.

Not sure how you can watch that game and attribute any blame to Dean Smith. First 20 minutes we bossed it, Gibson (selected out of necessity) gifts a goal, heads go down and sucked the air out of us. He made positive changes which worked. The final 20 minutes Wigan barely even got out of their own half. The players he has bought in (assuming he was involved) look like upgrades. 

He drinks tea/coffee from a proper mug, it's a big crime (if you're really stupid). 😉

19 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

**** me, this is a real turn up for the books!

Standing Ovation GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Thumbbass said:

He gets the praise when we get a good result and the blame for a poor result. And today was a poor result.

5 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

It was better, and I acknowledge it wasn't hoofball. But we were at home to Wigan, and we have one point from two games against teams who are likely to finish in the bottom half, so I don' t think we should get carried away. 

This sums it up. Give him time and stop being ridiculous. For me he has the season unless we're in danger of relegation... but let's not pretend it's a good start or his tenure has been anything other than woeful thus far. Patience is needed, but also realism.

Just now, Worthy Nigelton said:

This sums it up. Give him time and stop being ridiculous. For me he has the season unless we're in danger of relegation... but let's not pretend it's a good start or his tenure has been anything other than woeful thus far. Patience is needed, but also realism.

That doesn't make sense. He has the season unless we are in danger of relegation. Surely mid table is a poor performance. Parachute money and a marquee signing for the Championship in Sara and higher wages than most others in this division. It should spell success.

In fairness Smith is not a good fit for our club.

Clearly his heart and head are still in Birmingham. If the conversations about his future are not taking place at a high level then there are issues.

He does not even have any credit with us.

He had a job - keep us in the prem.

He failed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

In fairness Smith is not a good fit for our club.

Clearly his heart and head are still in Birmingham. If the conversations about his future are not taking place at a high level then there are issues.

He does not even have any credit with us.

He had a job - keep us in the prem.

He failed.

Did you put 50p in a football cliche generator?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

That doesn't make sense. He has the season unless we are in danger of relegation. Surely mid table is a poor performance. Parachute money and a marquee signing for the Championship in Sara and higher wages than most others in this division. It should spell success.

Midtable would be a poor season but that wouldn't be poor enough for me to bin him. The only circumstance I would bin him is if we are in danger of relegation. Other than that, you have to give him time.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

He is a Cretin , just insult him and move on ,don't engage, he won't understand anyway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Imagine supporting Dean Smith as a football manager 😂😂😂

cheap matalan suit, hands in his pocket wet blanket, USELESS 

imagine being happy with a draw against Wigan? Newly promoted Wigan!

Edited by The Real Buh

Just now, Rolf Harris said:

For individual player mistakes?

Dean smith is responsible for the players and also the easiest person to sack.

he should be sacked first, followed by Webber 

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Imagine supporting Dean Smith as a football manager 😂😂😂

cheap matalan suit, hands in his pocket wet blanket, USELESS 

imagine being happy with a draw against Wigan? Newly promoted Wigan!

Above us, only sky.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Midtable would be a poor season but that wouldn't be poor enough for me to bin him. The only circumstance I would bin him is if we are in danger of relegation. Other than that, you have to give him time.

Midtable at the end of the season would definitely be sackable in my opinion. However badly Webber screwed up the recruitment last season, we still have a much better squad than most of the other teams in this league, and we can also afford to spend 10m+ on Sara, Núñez and loans. Anywhere outside the play-offs at the end of the season, and he should go.

Midtable half-way through the season? Probably. He'll have had more than one season in charge by then. If he can't get this team to click, let's give someone else a try.

11 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I have appealed over the years for time, DF could have had a dynasty. But he wasn't given any. While Webber cops off with a sabbatical.

• Like 1