Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

City publish sanction tariffs

I think the Barclay and Snake pit may have said that Wigan keeper was ‘s***’ once or twice when he took goal kicks. I could be wrong and misheard ‘you’re ship arrrrrrr’ and they were auditioning for HMS pinafore as cast members? Can the club ban entire stands? 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

The idiots who let off the naff fireworks just as the players came on the pitch have received a stadium ban.

I nearly died of smoke inhalation! 

15 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Anyone get told off yesterday?

I nearly said flip'un buggèr when Wigan scored.

Thankfully I remembered not to and saved my season ticket from the gulag on this occasion.

Edited by Paint Me Yellow
  • Haha 1

These rules are more or less generic to football all over the country. I would add in ‘Being Tory and encroachment with 3 Kilometre’s of the Stadium’. Mind u there is always discretion- I can recommend a book, Street Level Bureaucrats. 

I would have thought that there far more important issues to occupy the tiny minds of those who are supposed to be running this Club.

Think they need to spend their time on getting the Club, the Finances, the Manager, the Players, the Performances and the Results sorted out before drawing up a draconian list of rules and penalties, most of which are probably unenforceable anyway.

Have the club published the sanctions for overseas players pretending to be professional footballers? Just asking on behalf of a couple of people….

With a pound coin I tapped 'The referee's a w@nker' in morse code on the back of the empty plastic seat in front of me....

On 05/08/2022 at 12:37, Badger said:

Where is the sanctions tariff for directors who habitually get relegated? Surely much of the foul and abusive language stems from their failure to move the club beyond the current glass ceiling?

Surely those directors who have been relegated six times ought (as a minimum) to be hung, drawn and quartered with each quarter being flung to opposite corners of the kingdom?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Where is the sanctions tariff for directors who habitually get relegated? Surely much of the foul and abusive language stems from their failure to move the club beyond the current glass ceiling?

Surely those directors who have been relegated six times ought (as a minimum) to be hung, drawn and quartered with each quarter being flung to opposite corners of the kingdom?

Back on form, big man 🙂