Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

City publish sanction tariffs

So when Delia next gets smashed and wanders onto the pitch with a microphone in hand, do we write the written warning?

6 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

So when Delia next gets smashed and wanders onto the pitch with a microphone in hand, do we write the written warning?

Yes! And if Micky lights up in cubicle. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

This list is absolute b0ll0cks 🤣🤣

what is it with the club at the moment? There’s some serious HR idiocy going on. Every action they take just ends up with them looking odd and irrelevant.

my message to the NCFC non-football management is stop trying to justify your jobs with pointless schemes and whatnot. You are making yourselves look stupid and alienating yourself from the fanbase for no sufficient return.

What category does looking bored stiff and a pained expression holds .and do you get a free cup of tea/coffee for clapping loudly. plus a free season ticket if you can shout loudly above others how good / wonderful Mr Webber is😂

1 hour ago, Pyro Pete said:

Basically, everything we did in the 80s is banned.

Does that include Norwich winning football matches? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I assume these are in addition to being evicted from the ground e.g drinking alcohol in view of the pitch is not permitted on any ground.

The stewards are going to be busy getting details for the written warnings for persistent standing!

Just need the seat numbers. Especially if season ticket holders. If you then say you lent it to a mate, you are falling foul of another rule anyway... 

3 hours ago, Billyboybunters said:

Going to be busy with the foul and abusive language then 😂🤣

Looks like they are preparing the argument to explain empty stands....."no its nothing to do with the footy, they've all been banned"

• Haha 1

Being slave to a US spellchecker instead of having knowledge of your native tongue - category 21 

Very poor BEHAVIOR from City!

• Like 1

A load of old turd really.

I mean somone literally has to sit down and think of some offences, categorise them, come up with suitable punishment and even decide on a review date.

First home game of the season we all know the Lower Barclay and Snake Pit will stand the whole game and nowt will be done about it.

**Breaking news**

Having a little scrimmage has been classified as a level 3 sanction. A large scrimmage is a level 4 sanction

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Saying anything derogatory about Stuart Webber - category 20

If you are really Naughty you  are made to Carry Webbers Gear up Everest as he takes the Glory

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

This list is absolute b0ll0cks 🤣🤣

what is it with the club at the moment? There’s some serious HR idiocy going on. Every action they take just ends up with them looking odd and irrelevant.

my message to the NCFC non-football management is stop trying to justify your jobs with pointless schemes and whatnot. You are making yourselves look stupid and alienating yourself from the fanbase for no sufficient return.

I’ve often disagreed with you in the past, but this comment is absolutely spot on. They almost seem intent on pissing everyone off, rather than focussing on the reasons we are there!

• Like 1

How many violations are we going for today then ladies and gents?

I plan on looking around slyly and then giving it a medium volume “Bûgger” before darting out the door 

Edited by The Real Buh

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

How many violations are we going for today then ladies and gents?

I plan on looking around slyly and then giving it a medium volume “Bûgger” before darting out the door 

How many do I need to earn a fatwa?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Saying anything derogatory about Stuart Webber - category 20

Sanction: Excommunication.

No of seasons before a review: Infinite.

"Go and find another club, you w*anker!!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, king canary said:

What a bizarre and completely unenforceable list.

Yes, it's hard to believe this HR cr*p. What is this, The Office?

It's as if the club is trying to find extra ways to p*ss off their fans at a time when a hell of a lot of their fans are already seriously p*issed off.

Can they back date these violations?

I once called the referee a w@nker when I was 10 and would like to know if the canary gestapo will likely be paying me a visit or not?

This happens to managements in decline. They care less about creating success for their organisation than they do about protecting themselves against criticism and making sure they control their workers (in this case, fans). That someone wasted time making this list is pathetic.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, shaunieboy77 said:

Is persistent the same as permanent? With a little sit down at half time 😁

I think the last time I sat down was 2010!!!  If I don't stand up, I don't see the game!  The only time I get to sit down is at half-time.

Edited by Lord Horn (again)

The idiots who let off the naff fireworks just as the players came on the pitch have received a stadium ban.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Haha 1