Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF Season 16 Week 1

Trying this on my phone from sunny Scratby 🌞😎🤞
Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

It’s great to be back for our sixteenth season and I’ve been blown away by your support over this past couple of weeks.

Firstly, if you’re looking at this and wondering about joining this season just jump in and take part. It’s not pay to play. Those that can afford send me a tenner because we need roughly 40 use tenners to get through the season. My paypal is canaryeddie@aol.com Thanks to everyone who has already sent funds, your support is really appreciated.

As is customary our reigning champion is in charge on the first week. So we have top PUP @Parma Ham's gone mouldy picking the six results. Parma stormed our PUPs league last season with 39/40 98% winning picks, a remarkable achievement. Picking on the first week can be a lottery at times but if anyone can find a winning six Parma can. We can help him to with our very best selection from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bet 365 web site.

We have the Norwich picks again this season thanks to our new benefactor PUPanon2 who has funded the bets for the season. @twidio is making the selections for our game at home to Wigan on Saturday. Twidio didn’t get a week with the Norwich picks last season and is well up for doing the first week this time. Let’s all help him find start us off with a win by posting some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill. Twidio, you have a tenner to spend split between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

So on behalf of us all a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

Rotas to the end of the month...

Final 6 Picks
Aug 13th – Duncan Edwards - Confirmed
Aug 20th – NWC - Confirmed
Aug 27th - Feedthewolf - confirmed
Norwich Match Picks
Aug 13th – Sonyc – Confirmed
Aug 20th – Jellytot – Confirmed
Aug 27th -   Pockthorpe - Confirmed

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Parma ham’s gone mouldy & TwidioRemember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.
Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Parma and Ryan, the thread is yours.......🙃... 

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

So good to have this thread back,  thanks again @nutty nigel

Parma barely needs any tips from mid table me on the 6 but,  my pick is a home win for Mansfield to Tranmere.

As for city,  I am picking a home win by  2 goals with Hugill to score last.

Good luck everyone, especially Parma & Twidio.

• Like 1

Thank you @nutty nigel for all that you do on what is the best thread on the internet ❤️

For those of you who haven’t popped up to the Nest to see the DS boys and girls, the CSF or the facility itself, do take a detour when you are in the area…🥰👍🏽👏🏽…you will quickly see the huge value in what is being done…

…and also what we are doing here …🤗🥰

In a world that can feel that it can sometimes lack meaning, be a bit commercial, lack a sense of decency, lack a sense of direction…all that can be found at the Nest and with the CSF ❤️

Thank you @nutty nigel…thank you PUPs 🐕🐕🐕 🦮 🦮 🦮 

Parma

• Like 3

Great to see this thread start again, good luck to everyone this season, for such a good cause.

I'm going for Rangers to beat Kilmarnock in the SPL - and for our match a 2-0 win for us with Pukki doing what he does best - score either or both goals.

Good luck Parma and twidio and to everyone, wherever you are in the world.

Edited by lake district canary

Another season starts and something to lose ourselves into during troubled times!

Good luck PUPS….

I’m going for Slavia Prague to beat Zlin.

As for Norwich, it’s going to be another game of attrition…..Sargent to come on and score a winner!

OTBC 💛💚

Welcome back to the best part of this forum everyone!

I'll go with Cantwell to assist 

Union v Hertha home win

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

• Like 1

PUP time. Winter's on the way...

Thanks Nutty for doing all the hard work again. For my pick I'll go for Portsmouth to beat Lincoln. Over 3.5 goals for City's game.

Good luck all.

• Like 1

We're off again!!! Welcome back everyone.

Starting in the National League with

Notts County v Maidenhead Utd - Home Win 

For the match bet (huge thanks to PUPanon2 btw), HT/FT City/City

Best of luck Parma, Twidio, and all you PUPs 

Sheffield United v Millwall - home win.

NCFC game  - HT/FT draw - Norwich 

Good luck all 🤞

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to to Parma and Twidio not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN for BURNLEY v Luton.

For the Norwich bet Cantwell to score at anytime.

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

For the Norwich bet Cantwell to score at anytime.

Is that on or off the field? 😉😂😂

Partick Thistle v Hamilton Academical - Home Win.

Thing about the early scottish games is they all have a 4 game League cup group stage to judge form on. Now Hamilton have not been terrible, but Partick have been good and judging by their talk on their form I reckon them strong enough to beat hamilton. I was also looking at Clyde to beat Peterhead since Peterhead have not scored a goal in 5 competitive games. However they have a 7 game record of putting 2 goals past Clyde everytime they visit them and Clyde's improved, but have had mixed results and likely will still be a poor team.

Pukki first goal.

Edited by KiwiScot

Tottenham win please 

Norwich win with Pukki to score anytime 

Good Luck pups 

3 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

For the Final 6 I'm going for a Home Win for AC Milan against Udinese.

That's next weekend 😉

My tip is Celtic to beat Ross County, priced up at 2/9.

In the Norwich game, I'm confident, so either Norwich 3-0 at 11/1 or the enhanced odds bet builder of Norwich win, Pukki anytime and over two goals (both teams) in the match, which is now 7/2.

• Thanks 1

For Parma I'm going to Norway and bottom v top...

Kristiansand  v  Molde    Away Win

For Twidio ...

Hugill to score the Last Goal.

Salud from sunny Menorca!

My pick is PSV Eindhoven v Emmen – home win at odds of around 2/9.

For the Norwich game, this might be the sangria talking but I'm backing our new set piece coach to work his magic: Big Andy O to score any time (or first/last goal if you're feeling especially generous).

Best of luck Parma and Twidio!

Edited by Feedthewolf

It's my turn to come top at the end of this season so lets get started.....

Fulham v Liverpool....Away win.

Norwich bet....Home win  and + 2.5 goals.

Good luck Parma and Twidio and all who sail in her.

Hello pups

Great to have this back again,

My first pick is Borussia mochungladbach v hoffenheim HOME WIN 

For the NCFC bet 1-0 city win

Good luck everybody 

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

That's next weekend 😉

My tip is Celtic to beat Ross County, priced up at 2/9.

In the Norwich game, I'm confident, so either Norwich 3-0 at 11/1 or the enhanced odds bet builder of Norwich win, Pukki anytime and over two goals (both teams) in the match, which is now 7/2.

Oops, that’s not a great start, thanks for the warning! In that case I’ll go for a Home Win for Benfica against Arouca. 

It's great to be back. Thanks Nutty for doing this again. Thanks also to PUPanon2 and to everyone who supports this great thread.

Off to Norway with:

BODO/GLIMT v Odd BK HOME WIN

Good Luck @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and all you Lovely PUPs.

For the Norwich bet, a very nervy  boring 0-0. Best of luck @twidio

• Like 1

Very nice to see the familiar names back on this new season thread. Looking forward to seeing those tables you produce Nutty and hoping to see 100% for as many as possible, for as long as possible.

Anyway, Hammarby at home for me against Sundsvall. The odds 1/7 reflect form and table position with Sundsvall letting in 40 goals in their 16 matches whilst Hammarby have the second best defence but score on average 2 goals every game. It's a Sunday 14.00 KO.

For our game, I also like the idea of a goal to be scored from a corner but the odds of a Sara goal must be decent on his likely debut. It would provide a little bit of Carrow Road football magic too. Sara to score.

Best of luck @Parma Ham's gone mouldyand @twidio

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, it's good to be back. I'm joining sonyc in Sweden this week with VÄRNAMO VS. DJURGÅRDEN (away win).

For the City game I'll go for Hoooojull (11/2) to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

21 hours ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

It's my turn to come top at the end of this season so lets get started.....

Should be a tasty season at the top with many many many contenders.. for Parma to whip.

Hmmm. I'll donate as my pledge £2 for every 100% record at then end of week 12. Or £5 is there is none.

• Like 2

Hello pups, it’s good to be back!

Eddie I’ve sent over a tenner so hopefully you’ve received that. 
My pick this week will be a Celtic away win at Ross county. For our match I fancy rashica to get a goal. 
Good luck pups!

• Thanks 1

Hello PUPs,

Im excited to be back and doing the Norwich match bets for the first week! I will look at all of your suggestions and make my final selection on Friday evening.

My choice for the final 6 is Spurs to beat Southampton

Good luck everyone 

• Like 2

I’m going for a home win for Nomme Kalju v. Tallinna Kalev in the Estonian Meistriliiga. 
Nomme Kalju are W8 D1 L2 F21 A7 at home and Tallinna Kalev are W1 D2 L9 F10 A38 away. 
In bocca al lupo, Parma!

For the match bet - Aarons to score any time. 
Good Luck, Twidio!