i think you who went last night who call yourselves true fans are fools.  Nothing will be done until at least next season and the bad admosphere you have spread will only make it worse.

Well done :) yeah right

ok... well thank you for a constructive debate with your post.... very valid.. no doubt you wont ever post on here again....

what a waste of time! get a  life mate!

jas :)

I think we can tell who the fools are, the bad atmosphere is down to the football and performances.  Thanks for your input, an interesting if bewildering name however.  By the way I didn''t go, but still a fool who believes the atmosphere will only get worse before it gets better.

can you explain why those that attended last night are not true fans please, I''d love to know.

Isn''t it strange that last night there were 3 KTFers, only one that spoke, and today a few more have crawled out of the woodwork onto the message board - well done guys steadfast backing of the manager - makes me wonder who the fools are, those for accepting the chance to speak or those that back Nigel and preferred the warmth of their living room.

In all probability FCR probably have all senior officials pretending to be KTF''ers on the message boards today, either that or there are a few binner alerts

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]

i think you who went last night who call yourselves true fans are fools.  Nothing will be done until at least next season and the bad admosphere you have spread will only make it worse.

[/quote]

Yet again it''s all the fans fault. 
Nothing to do with the lack of quality signings and small squad leading to an underperformance on the pitch. 
Nothing to do with the patronising comments from the likes of Worthington and directors like Skipper.
Nothing to do with the club sticking their fingers in their ears and burying their heads in the sand, asking for "infinate patience" and hoping for the best.
Nothing to do with Delia hiding from the media when things are not going to plan.
Nothing to do with the defeats to poor sides and being outplayed for most of the season, including a 10 man Brighton.

No it''s all the fans fault!

constructive johnny hill,

well if thats the limit of your vocabulary i will use what i knew when i was 12.

Takes one to know one

This board is for opinions, although many seem to only like opinions which reflect what the majority applaud as being right.

I couldn'' go last night because I have constraints of my time, also why would anybody be intimidated about sticking up for Worthy.

Ahh another KTFer who couldn''t go. I assume you actually go to the matches?

Fools we may well be, but one things for sure, there are more and more of us fools who want to see a change of management before the close season.

God forbid that the club lets NW have any more money to waste in the close season transfer market.

At the moment the fan base is split at around 25%/25% keep him/ get rid now while 50% of the supporters are still not sure what they want as the options to the club are lets face it limited. all i can say on the matter without angering either side of the arguement and voicing my own opions  is lets get behind our boys and let the politics of the future of mssr worthington unfold as the undoubtly will Come on the yellows   [^o)]

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]

[/quote]

Sadly, a more common reply from people who have lost the arguement for retaining the services of Worthington. Being rude and insulting posters, will not win you converts either.

Its no use getting all upset when people call you an idiot fetchy, maybe if you didn''t call them fools in the first place, they wouldn''t have!.

Sorry fetchy, you''re right. But i didnt have time to sit and write more but, if you really think about it, if the people didnt show their displeasure then worthless would think everything is rosey in the garden. So i do think that people are wrong to attend meetings and attempt to find out exactly whats going wrong with the club/ ask the manager to leave. Because lets face it, he isnt doing a great job is he?

I wish i had went to the meeting. Fool, would have went well, with the ignorant tool i am according to Blainsey.

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]well a stand will be made by paul radbourne and his herd and you will see the backing for worthy tomorrow[/quote]

cool - nothing wrong with a bit of civil war at city eh...  I guess we will beat a poor stoke side you will be on here monday telling us worthy has tuirned it around then we will get thrashed against leeds.... and then sheffield united....

Worthy IGNORES youth

Worthy has WASTED our premiership money

Worthy PICKS Andy Hughes a totally inept footballer

Worthy LEAVES OUT Paul McVeigh, our best attacking player this season

Worthy has ZERO man management skills

Worthy has ZERO tactical Nous

Worthy is a VERY AVERAGE manager whom has been here too long and whom will NEVER manage in the premiership again

Worthy COULDNT GIVE A *** about the fans

Worthy will only be removed by us spending in the region of £700,000 because he does not have the decency to resign...  Honesty  what a load of B**llocks...

Well I''ll be an even happier fool when he''s gone[:)]

I pity the fool!! i aint going on no plane.. just one for the A-team fans out there.

The only fools are the ones who do nothing!!!!