Sign in to follow this  
Channon’s Windmill

Did we expect anything different?

Just got in the door and haven’t had the opportunity to read any other posts, but did  we really expect anything different? Yes we are in a lesser league but with exactly the same bunch of players who are now in the habit of losing, plus Todd. I am not personally expecting our results to get any better until new signings are fit and integrated. Fingers crossed someone is stupid enough to take either Rachita or Aaron’s from us, we need some cash to spend and a few more new faces in who aren’t habitual losers. Note; no disrespect intended to Aaron’s, but he is saleable and replaceable. Rachita on the other hand has been a major disappointment.

17 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

Just got in the door and haven’t had the opportunity to read any other posts, but did  we really expect anything different? Yes we are in a lesser league but with exactly the same bunch of players who are now in the habit of losing, plus Todd. I am not personally expecting our results to get any better until new signings are fit and integrated. Fingers crossed someone is stupid enough to take either Rachita or Aaron’s from us, we need some cash to spend and a few more new faces in who aren’t habitual losers. Note; no disrespect intended to Aaron’s, but he is saleable and replaceable. Rachita on the other hand has been a major disappointment.

Yes, I wish we could sell Rashica, but no one will be daft enough to buy him at the price we want. Ditto Sargent, in spades.

We paid too much for rank average players and now we can’t shift them- hence the boring window. Bottom line - still paying for the total recruitment shambles of last summer. 

sargebt is a L1 standard player but we paid £9m. He could be replaced for 800k 

Rashica comes with loads of hype but always seems anonymous and uninterested on the pitch. Again we shelled out a fortune and he was out shone by Argos who was deemed not good enough 12 months ago 

what a joke 

4 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

We paid too much for rank average players and now we can’t shift them- hence the boring window. Bottom line - still paying for the total recruitment shambles of last summer. 

sargebt is a L1 standard player but we paid £9m. He could be replaced for 800k 

Rashica comes with loads of hype but always seems anonymous and uninterested on the pitch. Again we shelled out a fortune and he was out shone by Argos who was deemed not good enough 12 months ago 

what a joke 

Just quoting for end of season purposes, ignore me.