Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Liz Truss.. She's one of our own?

15 hours ago, Naturalcynic said:

But as I suggested on another thread, it’s generally only the left who get worked up about things on social media so your perception of criticism being “resounding” really should be taken with a pinch of salt.

If this thread is anything to go by then I was right. 

15 hours ago, Naturalcynic said:

But as I suggested on another thread, it’s generally only the left who get worked up about things on social media so your perception of criticism being “resounding” really should be taken with a pinch of salt.

The right wing press (especially the Daily Mail) spend most of their time reporting 'outrage' and 'fury' from social media, your perception really should be taken with a big handful of salt.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Naturalcynic said:

But as I suggested on another thread, it’s generally only the left who get worked up about things on social media so your perception of criticism being “resounding” really should be taken with a pinch of 

Generally the left..funny. all the right bang on about, on social media, is woke, gender, Thatcher, tax cuts, unions. 

Generally the left... ah the comedian!

• Like 2

On 29/07/2022 at 08:44, canarybubbles said:

She's the kind of opportunist who will tell everyone she supports Norwich when she's in Norfolk and Ipswich when she goes over the border.

Given that she comes from Leeds I doubt either of those scenarios.  "We all hate Leeds sc.......

I'm not sure that it's correct to describe her as "coming from Leeds". She was born in Oxford, moved to Scotland and only went to secondary school in Leeds. She has lived in Norfolk since 2010. Isn't she allowed to support whoever she wants or is there a qualification?

🤣🤣🤣

fûçk politicians and fûçk people who are “into politics”

bunch of “picked last in PE” failures 😂😂

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

🤣🤣🤣

You ok? 

22 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You ok? 

No he isn't, is the simple answer.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

F*** Liz Truss and f*** the Tories. Scum the lot of them. 

End of thread.

This reasoned assessment probably explains why the Conservative government has such a whopping majority. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

This reasoned assessment probably explains why the Conservative government has such a whopping majority. 

Alternatively it succinctly sums up the rage, powerlessness and frustration many of us feel at the state of the country and the state of the government who are *still* in power despite delivering the sum of f all in the last twelve years, other than decimated public services and economic self-harm. ☹️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 29/07/2022 at 08:44, A Load of Squit said:

If she does become Prime Minister she'll be only the second PM to support NCFC, the other one was Robert Walpole in 1721.

She doesn’t support Norwich. She’s just an opportunistic *rsehole, who doesn’t even have the brains to realise that there’s literally nothing to be gained for her from saying she supports NCFC. And I’m sure when in Leeds, her home city, she says she supports them. But she will barely know what soccerball even is.

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Alternatively it succinctly sums up the rage, powerlessness and frustration many of us feel at the state of the country and the state of the government who are *still* in power despite delivering the sum of f all in the last twelve years, other than decimated public services and economic self-harm. ☹️

But but "the last Labour goverment.."

I just love the lefty angst Spleen displayed here. When Liz Truss enters No. 10 she is going to show why I regard her as the second coming of Margaret Thatcher, the greatest peace time PM this country has had in the last 100 years. She won’t kow tow to these bolshie union bosses and their ludicrous demands and will give Starmer a thorough thrashing at the next election. 

17 minutes ago, Grando said:

She doesn’t support Norwich. She’s just an opportunistic *rsehole, who doesn’t even have the brains to realise that there’s literally nothing to be gained for her from saying she supports NCFC. And I’m sure when in Leeds, her home city, she says she supports them. But she will barely know what soccerball even is.

She does support Norwich, there's evidence from 4 years ago.

6 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

🤣🤣🤣

Have you been on the vodka/brandy/whiskey

Sounds like  the ramblings of a pickled person 

Edited by daly

On 30/07/2022 at 18:45, Crafty Canary said:

I just love the lefty angst Spleen displayed here. When Liz Truss enters No. 10 she is going to show why I regard her as the second coming of Margaret Thatcher, the greatest peace time PM this country has had in the last 100 years. She won’t kow tow to these bolshie union bosses and their ludicrous demands and will give Starmer a thorough thrashing at the next election. 

My god, this is the most deluded thing I've ever read.

• Like 1