Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

THE DARK SIDE

I WANT IT KNOWN;  I LOATHE IPSWICH!

NORWICH IS MY TEAM, AND NOW WORTHY IS MY MAN.

I HAVE BEEN POLISHING HIS EFFIGY WITH A RED AND WHITE STRIPY CLOTH SINCE DAWN.

HIS PLACE IS SECURE AND STOKE CAN ONLY RUB HIM UP THE RIGHT WAY.

THE DARK SIDE HAS DESCENDED INTO THE FIELDS OF COLNEY AND THE CORRIDORS OF CARROW ROAD AND A GRIM MAGIC NOW EMPOWERS THE GREY MAN.

CALL HIM SELFISH IF YOU LIKE 1ST WIZARD, HE CARES NOT, HE HAS STRANGE AND WONDERFUL FORCES ABOUT HIM.[li]

Anyone agree that we should place a temporary ban on wizard/warlock/magic - and pirate - behaviour in the forums unitl the end of the season? This would not stop sensible posts about the team from any wizards/warlocks etc, but I can see this line of battle getting out of hand quickly...

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]Anyone agree that we should place a temporary ban on wizard/warlock/magic - and pirate - behaviour in the forums unitl the end of the season? This would not stop sensible posts about the team from any wizards/warlocks etc, but I can see this line of battle getting out of hand quickly...
[/quote]

I agree.

What is also annoying is the amount of ghost accounts created by the same few people to try and deflect the critics of NW.

Personally I don`t give any weight to anybody with less than 15 posts with accounts only just created.

Where have these people been if they felt so strongly. Its just a sham created by a few.

maybe a ban on free email accounts like some forums or maybe only 1 account per IP address.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]Anyone agree that we should place a temporary ban on wizard/warlock/magic - and pirate - behaviour in the forums unitl the end of the season? This would not stop sensible posts about the team from any wizards/warlocks etc, but I can see this line of battle getting out of hand quickly...
[/quote]

It wasn''t me Vince who created this 2nd, 3rd or 95th wizard rubbish as well you know mate. Still if you wish to ban me from MY usual style of posting, thats your choice.

I''m far from sure I understand what is going on here and I know I can just ignore it anyway......but

there are too many THREADS on this board and unless you spend 4 hours a day here, there is no chance of keeping up so the fewer extraneous threads, the better...

GO FOR IT PLEASE VINCE

[/quote]

Vince:

To put constraints on myself like the ones you propose, is very unfair and draconian. I have posted in my style since I came on here (not just 10 posts!) and have never had this before.

I''m somewhat amazed that you allow posters to call each other fools and idiots, but you want to ban me for posting in my usual old style and for something I never started.

No doubt this will be moderated too.

But to help you I''ll just ban myself, okay?.

[/quote]

Make it permanent as far as I''m concerned!

i think this warlock dude should be banned for impersonating 1st whiz

its a worst offence than impersonating a police officer!

[/quote]

Yeah, all this wizard, warlock seems a bit strange for a football forum!

p.s. I thought you''d gone for good 1st Wizard, you said you''d never come back!

[/quote] Agreed - it''s all a bit weird to be honest and isn''t funny any more!!!

Whats all this talk about banning people ????? Unless someone is a ipsxxt fan and is posting cack about the club, then surely everyone has a right here to say what they want? If I see a thread written by someone who''s style of writing winds me up I have the right to either read it or as I do in most cases ignore it....Come on lad''s and lasses we are still one club and I know that the vast majority of posters here love the club.....Free speech is a great thing [:D]