Sign in to follow this  
daly

Ticket Office

What a crap service NCFC  ticket office gives, 20 times I’ve telephoned them over the last 2 days same result Ticket office phone lines are full please ring back later

Must be me,  whichever organisation I call on the phone these days I either get put in a queue listen to crap music for 20 minutes and then finish up in China or India with someone who I cannot understand and who cannot understand me 

Edited by daly

Filled in form on their web site about problem

Got a reply very promptly 

Told me to contact them on the telephone number which they don’t answer

8 minutes ago, daly said:

small steps. 

Maybe now Tettey is back, and finished his presentations he will be back manning the phones tomorrow? 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, daly said:

Welcome to the new world. If it can't be dealt with by a computer, then it is unlikely you'll find a human who a)has the time to answer a phone because they're too busy on their computer, or b) hasn't the foggiest idea how to solve your issue because everything is done by computer and to go off script isn't in their remit.

• Haha 1

Only a few years ago the Ticket Office was excellent. Polite and helpful staff who explained how long tickets might take, where to collect if you might be late in your order (away fans). And so on.

Now, definitely a backward step. Like going from  premier League service to ? ...I don't know where. A great shame and as LDC says it's the new world. Less local staffing it seems and definitely less engagement with fans.

Hope they take on the comments from fans and improve.

Edited by sonyc

Ive been trying to set up a new account at my existing bank.. and its been a nightmare. 

You can only do it on the app / online,  - branch staff cant / wont help. I told them to remember that when they decide to close the local branches as no one is using them! They didnt care. 

Yesterday walked into City for some bits & bobs an' admin an' stuff, then went to the 'Hub' to purchase a ticket for the Brum Cup game but their pooters weren't working....So as the weather was good I strolled down to Carra and the Club shop. I purchased a ticket with my debit card and paid £12.00 and no admin fees.....I could have done it on t'internet but I enjoyed the walk and I like to get out an' about after the torrid last 24 months, meet folk and chat, plus it's great to be outdoors.....Real shame the ticket office doesn't function like it used to......Ho hum.... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Yesterday walked into City for some bits & bobs an' admin an' stuff, then went to the 'Hub' to purchase a ticket for the Brum Cup game but their pooters weren't working....So as the weather was good I strolled down to Carra and the Club shop. I purchased a ticket with my debit card and paid £12.00 and no admin fees.....I could have done it on t'internet but I enjoyed the walk and I like to get out an' about after the torrid last 24 months, meet folk and chat, plus it's great to be outdoors.....Real shame the ticket office doesn't function like it used to......Ho hum.... 

You can buy tickets at the club shop ?

I used my season ticket and debit card....because I would prefer to sit in my plastic padded pew....So on Brum day I just enter as normal and get a green then make my way to the lounge....

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

You can buy tickets at the club shop ?

Thought the club ticket office was open on Match days only

I’ll try CR tomorrow 

2 hours ago, daly said:

Thought the club ticket office was open on Match days only

I’ll try CR tomorrow 

Ticket office (only open match days) is different to the club shop.  

As I've said elsewhere, all these fancy videos the commercial arm produce are all well and good, but when the bread n butter stuff is so **** poor for fan engagement its 2 steps forward, 3 steps back!

This club needs to sort out this phone business 

Same reply as yesterday 

10 times today 

Same reply Unfortunately our phone queue is now full

Ironically should I want a sausage roll from Delia's It’s answered immediately 

Agreed, I wanted to find out how many tickets left for Cardiff on Saturday, and whether we can pay on the gate.  I'm on hols in Spain at the moment and fly into Bristol for 12pm which doesn't leave much time for delays....  between the 5 day response for an email, and can't get to the phone right now if you could kindly wait for 20 mins customer service is pretty crap. 

In fairness they have now updated the website ticketing page to say tickets sold at the gate, but since buying tickets via website (and having them posted) isn't really an option not the optimal place for me to go looking.  

Anyway, having endured the premiership, the ticketing system, lets hope for better on Saturday... OTBC

Fair play to Ticket Office gentleman rang very professional explained system down for 2 days causing backlog of enquires 

Sorted out my problem in minutes  

They remain very good and helpful if you manage to speak to them. The issue is the phone system (or lack thereof) not the staff. I suspect most now work remotely or in other times when the ticket office is closed and everyone is queuing to speak to one or two people.