Who? I hear you ask. Young Canadian Intnl 

Apparently we are in for him strongly, tho career stats of 16 games 1 goal suggest maybe not the immediate first teamer we would want

Looks a great prospect, looks very quick 

6 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

Who? I hear you ask. Young Canadian Intnl 

Apparently we are in for him strongly, tho career stats of 16 games 1 goal suggest maybe not the immediate first teamer we would want

Looks a great prospect, looks very quick 

🎶 Are you Cambridge in disguise? Are you Cambridge, are you Cambridge? Are you Cambridge in disguise? Are you Cambridge in disguise? 🎵

🤣

• Haha 1

As other have pointed out unless he can get an appeal as some kind of exceptional young talent, it's hard to see how he qualifies. Canada are 43rd in the FIFA rankings, so signing him and loaning him back or out to another club for a season might work.

image.thumb.png.42fe3e7e459dc865951995a5143a2d34.png

image.png.0d08ea15e95eb0503cd89a994cc2c396.png

Usually something in it if Romano's tweeting it. As was mentioned though, suspect this will be a buy then loan out sort of deal as I don't know where his points would come from, unless his youth flips it.

I can't imagine we'd have flown out to Washington to push his signing along if we weren't absolutely confident in actually being able to sign him to play now.

Sounds a little bit like Tzolis but Canadian to me. Would have thought we would have looked for a safer bet at this stage in proceedings

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

I can't imagine we'd have flown out to Washington to push his signing along if we weren't absolutely confident in actually being able to sign him to play now.

Sounds a little bit like Tzolis but Canadian to me. Would have thought we would have looked for a safer bet at this stage in proceedings

You have to strike while the iron is hot. After 7 professional games he was called up for Canada, one of the most upcoming national teams and looks to be going the World Cup with them where had he got on and showed what he’s all about, would cost potentially triple what he’d cost now. 

Kone ? Hmmm,this all sounds a bit flaky to me ................

.............I'll get me coat 😳

7 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

Kone ? Hmmm,this all sounds a bit flaky to me

Hopefully we'll get him for a few hundreds and thousands? 🤣 

Apples

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Hopefully we'll get him for a few hundreds and thousands? 🤣 

Apples

Can we get a lick on these visa rules? Sounds like there are 99 problems to overcome.

Edited by canarydan23
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

Can we get a lick on these visa rules? Sounds like there are 99 problems to overcome.

But a bi*ch ain't one........ 

If he's Canadian. Does it count for anything that they're part of the commonwealth? Surely that should be important. They've got their own games and everything!

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Cheap and unproven do we ever learn 

Isn’t this when we usually do well? It’s when we actually spend decent money we usually get it woefully wrong. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Big O said:

Isn’t this when we usually do well? It’s when we actually spend decent money we usually get it woefully wrong. 

We certainly seem to do better when we spend less. I think Buendia only originally cost us about £1.8m increasing to about £5m after he helped us to promotion, not to mention Pukki and Krul have only cost us their wages...

Edited by HazzaJet

1 hour ago, HazzaJet said:

We certainly seem to do better when we spend less. I think Buendia only originally cost us about £1.8m increasing to about £5m after he helped us to promotion, not to mention Pukki and Krul have only cost us their wages...

Drury, Martin, Holt, culver house, Bowen, Crook…. 

On 26/07/2022 at 09:08, Icecream Snow said:

As other have pointed out unless he can get an appeal as some kind of exceptional young talent, it's hard to see how he qualifies. Canada are 43rd in the FIFA rankings, so signing him and loaning him back or out to another club for a season might work.

image.thumb.png.42fe3e7e459dc865951995a5143a2d34.png

image.png.0d08ea15e95eb0503cd89a994cc2c396.png

What on God's Great Earth are these all about?

The best gauge of a player is the conversation around whether he can do it at Stoke on a wet Tuesday evening in January.

11 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

What on God's Great Earth are these all about?

The best gauge of a player is the conversation around whether he can do it at Stoke on a wet Tuesday evening in January.

Ah, but if he doesn't get enough points for a work permit, he doesn't get to play at Stoke 😛

• Haha 1

He isn’t coming. Clubs valuation and wages were higher than Norwich are prepared/able to pay according to Michael Bailey. So two days to go and back to square one… 

9 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

He isn’t coming. Clubs valuation and wages were higher than Norwich are prepared/able to pay according to Michael Bailey. So two days to go and back to square one… 

Yes, but on the plus side it’s another thing to moan about.

In any case, he was hardly likely to be a starter on Saturday, and the transfer window has a month to go.

Edited by Branston Pickle

4 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I hate the transfer window closing a month after season starts, it should be closed end of July! Prior to season start.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

I hate the transfer window closing a month after season starts, it should be closed end of July! Prior to season start.

Completely agree with this, just makes sense to have everything tied up when the first matches kick-off. Should close the Friday before the season starts, job done.

• Like 1