Sign in to follow this  
pete

If you like singing get to Blk H South Stand

I received an e mail yesterday from the club advising me Block H of the South Stand is designated the Singing Area.  Well thanks for the update it may just impact my choice of where to sit.  Once the Jarrold/South Stand was completed Block H was favoured simply because it was generally quiet.  Only occasionally would it burst into a hearty rendition of "On The Ball".  Sorry can't join never go the lyrics quite right even when written on the Clappers.  But now we shall be seeing all those hooligans from the Barclay and Snake Pit spoiling the enjoyment of the disinterested.

But maybe not as before this shock news I was looking how ticket sales were going.  I first checked on Tuesday of this week my first opportunity to purchase, because last season was so poor I failed to get to 10 matches and am now only in second category.  Feared because of new status tickets might be difficult to buy.  Surprised therefore when I checked 100's were available maybe 1,000's.  Each area signified plenty of availability but Block was green plenty availability.  I clicked on Block H and all seats were available, strange I thought it was never like this in PL or in EFL.

I have a pal who wanted to know if on tickets on general sale would be available.  Therefore checked again on Friday and a third of Block nearest Away fans were now not for sale.  But only around a dozen tickets sold in rest of the block.  Checked again Saturday to see how many on general sale had been purchased in Block H only handful of seats sold.  So generally this season it looks unlikely we will ever be sold out unless an almighty rush over the weekend.

Now I understand why Block H is so plentiful, singing not so popular.  Yet another own goal from the club.  The few tickers sold means the stalwarts of Block H will not be out singing the adjacent block.

Presume sections of Block H have gone to supportersd of Wigan and Millwall, less of Block H unavailable for Wigan.  Therefore even less chance of outsinging opposition supporters in our designated Singing Area.  Seemingly not thought out by someone.

Regards confirmed pant wetter, even more so since CB injury crisis.     

Block H would have been away fans for all games last season, so presumably no season ticket holder seats there? I'm in block J, so nice to have a buffer zone to the away fans!

1 hour ago, pete said:

I received an e mail yesterday from the club advising me Block H of the South Stand is designated the Singing Area.  Well thanks for the update it may just impact my choice of where to sit.  Once the Jarrold/South Stand was completed Block H was favoured simply because it was generally quiet.  Only occasionally would it burst into a hearty rendition of "On The Ball".  Sorry can't join never go the lyrics quite right even when written on the Clappers.  But now we shall be seeing all those hooligans from the Barclay and Snake Pit spoiling the enjoyment of the disinterested.

But maybe not as before this shock news I was looking how ticket sales were going.  I first checked on Tuesday of this week my first opportunity to purchase, because last season was so poor I failed to get to 10 matches and am now only in second category.  Feared because of new status tickets might be difficult to buy.  Surprised therefore when I checked 100's were available maybe 1,000's.  Each area signified plenty of availability but Block was green plenty availability.  I clicked on Block H and all seats were available, strange I thought it was never like this in PL or in EFL.

I have a pal who wanted to know if on tickets on general sale would be available.  Therefore checked again on Friday and a third of Block nearest Away fans were now not for sale.  But only around a dozen tickets sold in rest of the block.  Checked again Saturday to see how many on general sale had been purchased in Block H only handful of seats sold.  So generally this season it looks unlikely we will ever be sold out unless an almighty rush over the weekend.

Now I understand why Block H is so plentiful, singing not so popular.  Yet another own goal from the club.  The few tickers sold means the stalwarts of Block H will not be out singing the adjacent block.

Presume sections of Block H have gone to supportersd of Wigan and Millwall, less of Block H unavailable for Wigan.  Therefore even less chance of outsinging opposition supporters in our designated Singing Area.  Seemingly not thought out by someone.

Regards confirmed pant wetter, even more so since CB injury crisis.     

We’re playing Wigan!!. Block H won’t be available for home fans for the bigger game. Block H is the designated singing area for the Birmingham cup game, not the whole season

Birmingham isn't even on sale as of yet due to technical issues today which was the first day tickets became available and that was for season ticket holders only up until 29th.

The singing section is only for this game as Commonsense has said.

Advocating supporters to stand as proposed in e mail surely doersn't meet safety standards.  If injured attributable to a standing supporter then expect a legal action.

4 minutes ago, pete said:

Advocating supporters to stand as proposed in e mail surely doersn't meet safety standards.  If injured attributable to a standing supporter then expect a legal action.

Bet you are fun at parties

Edited by TeemuVanBasten