Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

More crackpot suggestions from Football Rumours

Enjoy, but these are not to be attributed to me, just the messenger.

NEWS FOR NORWICH FANS
Wortington will be out and a shock replacement will be made SIR BOBBY ROBSON.
we will sing both are loaned players (joahansson,free,and rehman,200k) and also lisbe or barttlet for free mabey marney for 800k and ricardson on loan and walcott on loan

Spelling mistakes Wortington not Worthington, sing not sign, lisbe not lisbie, barttlet not bartlet, mabey noy maybe, also poor capitalisationm nabey posted by my daughter she refuses to use capitals.  This is for you BUC.  A poor effort in English I think you''ll agree, bet the writer has GCSE though.

I remember someone on this forum spelling Worthington like Wortington but I can''t remember who it was. Anyway Sir Bobby Robson, Sounds like his/her pipe dream. Sir Bobby is happy with his position with the rep of Ireland and isn''t looking for a good! Also them signings are ****, I don''t want to see Lisbie here again or Bartlet or Richardson (cause he played for W.B.A. when we got relegated!)

Hehe - thanks pete! If the negative marking system that we had at school was used on that piece, it would get 0/10! (Maybe 1 if I was feeling generous [:D])

Who knows, Wortington might be a good candidate for the soon-to-be-vacant managerial position at Carrow Road - if only we could find him....

*Sighs* It wasn''t like that in my day [;)] I think most foreigners have better English language skills than some of our fellow countrymen. Having said that, I heard yesterday that 2 English students out here (who speak the most appalling English) are teaching spoken language to Italians...I feel so sorry for them! They''ll come out of it inserting "like" [:@] after every other word.