KiwiScot

****Official Lappinitup Match Thread - Celtic v Norwich****

Is there still alot missing from midfield and the attack- has poor Pukki  suffering again from lack of service, where do think we still need strengthening 

6 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

So what is it? 

He's crap.. tries hard but has no quality or end product.

Some more incredible defensive work. Going into the season with only 3 CBs looks like a blinding decision 

Looks like Lungi is our second choice LB now 😅

Awful defending. For me the midfield is biggest concern. Gotta hope Sara and heyden recover and stay fit - still need another imho with PLM having left the building

Also think Onel is better than Sargent

1 minute ago, canarycop said:

Poor ball from Sam again. Cost us. 

He is not very good at all, i hope we dont have to rely on him this season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Awful defending. For me the midfield is biggest concern. Gotta hope Sara and heyden recover and stay fit - still need another imho with PLM having left the building

Smith has said we are getting another one in. 

Just now, overthebordercanary said:

Since Drury left, why have we found it so difficult to find any left backs who can defend.

Because these days all managers love Fullbacks who bomb forward, the art of defending has gone out of the window 

• Like 1

Just now, overthebordercanary said:

Since Drury left, why have we found it so difficult to find any left backs who can defend.

Because the full back position has changed dramatically since then, it's more concentrated on being a winger hybrid now. 

Where I think we should look into a lower league full back who is a bit more in the defensive Adam Drury mould instead of these more attack minded "wing backs" 

Where would you put Celtic in the English leagues? Would they survive in the Prem? Probably, but I'm not sure. Not looking good to me, there doesn't seem to be much understanding or cohesion out there.

OH NO - looks like we be lucky to be in the top 6 - taking account of the comments on here

• Haha 1

Still haven’t seen anything from Rashica to think he will come good.

Just now, Cowboy said:

Where would you put Celtic in the English leagues? Would they survive in the Prem? Probably, but I'm not sure. Not looking good to me, there doesn't seem to be much understanding or cohesion out there.

Lower premier league/fighting survival with the odd drop and bounce back Ala newcastle of the last few years.

On this showing we are a million miles away from being ready for next week. Am struggling to see what pattern we are playing. No-one to dictate play. Just took Teemu off for Hugill. Sarge plays it straight to acetic player while we are attacking deary me.

• Haha 2