Sign in to follow this  

Doesn't look like he has the same gear as the keepers on, perhaps hes looking to do some coaching and were taking him on. 

11 minutes ago, lincsy88 said:

Doesn't look like he has the same gear as the keepers on, perhaps hes looking to do some coaching and were taking him on. 

I imagine this is the case.Players train with other clubs sometimes, you just don't tend to hear about it

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I imagine this is the case.Players train with other clubs sometimes, you just don't tend to hear about it

Maybe we're changing keeper coach 🤔

18 minutes ago, lincsy88 said:

He has the coaches kit on

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He retired recently due to injury.

25 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He retired recently due to injury.

thats what the OP said. 

2 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

He retired in the summer due to injury.

It seems a lot of you never read the news stories on this site? In the Pink'Un article on Rudd's retirement announcement, Rudd was quoted as saying that Norwich were being generous and allowing him to do some work at Colney associated with his FA training qualification. I think it odds on that this will become an established role in due course.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shefcanary said:

It seems a lot of you never read the news stories on this site? In the Pink'Un article on Rudd's retirement announcement, Rudd was quoted as saying that Norwich were being generous and allowing him to do some work at Colney associated with his FA training qualification. I think it odds on that this will become an established role in due course.  

Nope, I prefer comedy rather than reality so I only read the forum 😉

• Haha 1

Declan Rudd is a shareholder and involved in an organisation called Future Football Elite, they're based at The Arena on Salhouse Road. He was involved right from the start, even when he was playing for Preston. I suspect he wants to get his coaching qualifications to get more involved in that now he's got more spare time on his hands.

• Thanks 1